Request a Player screenshot Fm12

Stefano Denswil & Lesley De Sa from Ajax 2015+ if possible please - particularly Denswil :)

Could somebody please send me or upload screenshots of the following players in sumit like 2016+ season onwards if possible: Jese of Real Madrid, Muniesia of FC Barcelona/B, Ibrahima Tandia and Lenny Nangis of SM Caen, Guiseppe Prestia of Palermo, Zeli Ismail of Wolves, Emre Can of FC Bayern Munchen, Wilfred Zaha and Nathaniel Clyne of Crystal Palace, Lucas Anderson of AaB, Fredirick Sorensen of Juventus, Saul of Atletico Madrid and Alphonse Areoap (sumit like that, 18 yr old gk) PSG.

BUMP
Many, many thanks in advance !

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain,Jack Wilshere and Mbaye Niang 2016-2018 please

Can anybody post a screenshot of John Obi Mikel's stats in FM12 (preferably as he is at the start of the game but if you've already played a bit that's fine-must be less than a few seasons in though)?

Thanks.

Sorry, didn't see this, you can delete the other thread.

Sarabia when hes best developed plz..
Ps: with attributes tab on..
Thx!!!

Cedric (Numancia), Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (Ipswich), Soukouna (Free), Pierluigi Gollini (Man Utd), Leandro Paredes (Boca), Rhys Ewagnignon (Free), Mark Howard (AGF), Ignasi Miquel (Arsenal), Leigh Griffiths (Wolves), Johnny Russell (Dundee Utd) Pablo Sarabia (Getafe) Gino Peruzzi Luchetti (Velez), Jake Sinclair (Southampton) 2016+

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Can Anyone send-me de picture of Diego Rubio (starts in Sporting CP), M'Vila (starts in Stade Rennais), Digne (starts in Lille), Sidney Sam (starts in Leverkusen), Hulk (starts in FCP), Vrsaljko and Badelj (start in GNK Dinamo) and Mamadou Sakho (starts in PSG) ?

Send me a ScreenShot from 2014 - 2016 . I Will be happy with it . :)

few more Ajax youngsters if possible please, all 2015+

Jody Lukoki
Thulani Serero
Sheraldo Becker
Vurnon Anita
Fabian Sporkslede
Ruben Ligeon

Any of those would be much appreciated, cheers. (I cant do it myself 'cause i still only have the demo!!! XD)