Hey Jesseh mate, I assume you are using Pulover's Macro Creator v5?
After a few round of TFF's test I felt like it's time to use a macro before I develop carpal tunnel syndrome :D

Hey Jesseh mate, I assume you are using Pulover's Macro Creator v5?
After a few round of TFF's test I felt like it's time to use a macro before I develop carpal tunnel syndrome :D

I'm still using 4.1.3, I saw that there's an update but I didn't do it yet. I suppose it will run good on v5 too. I always use macro to test, specially when I'm not at home, data comes fast!

I'm still using 4.1.3, I saw that there's an update but I didn't do it yet. I suppose it will run good on v5 too. I always use macro to test, specially when I'm not at home, data comes fast!

Alright mate, I'll give V5 a try. Thank you.

Updated the prediction stats by adding four more seasons, which now means 90 matches x 16 teams x 6 seasons, or 8100 basically equal matches (except for tactics), to "predict" points via stats. (Except for CCC that has only 2 seasons due to hard work to check it for all teams, must take control over all teams and do the math for 20 last matches each).

Edit: Tactics that got me sacked aren't getting added with screenshots here, only info on spreadsheet.

Last edited:
I tested 5 times the same tactic (galego25/TFF 4231DM Wide), the difference between the one with most points to the one with less points was 6,6% (or 0,13 points per game). On the other hand, points prediction via stats got a difference of only 3,1%. I'm using 50% points + 50% prediction via stats to try to weigh all factors, that accounts by now for 5,1%, seems to be more reliable. If someone wants to help on trying to figure out the best way to do those weights it will be welcome.

Jesseh, is this test thread dead? Just curious about Annihilator v2?