Pav_001

Reaction score
I was just wondering if someone could give me a hand with FMRTE. I have never used this program before but all I want to basically do is swap one player to another team without having to do that player swap thing as I need to include a player on the other end. If I can't swap a player for just money is there any way I can edit his contract and put his contract to the team I want him to go to? thanks.

Easy way, bid for the player offer, as high as the team want even if you dont have the money, them over the player the wages he wants even if their high. When he is set to sign, load FMRTE, go to transfers, change the fee you are buying the player for to 0. THem complete the transfer and when he signs adjust his contract on the player profile page on FMRTE to however much you want.

Simple.

The problem is that the player doesn't want to negotiate a contract so what should I do then? Thanks. :)

make your club reputation 10000, and in the player relations section of the player you want to sign, add your team to his 'favourite clubs'

Should do the trick :)

Is this player Messi or something?!? Haha, I've found if you set the player's happiness to 1, and transfer list "by request", along with the stuff also posted above, you'll have a chance.

Also set his current club to dislike>>100 should also help.