FMRTE or the official FM15 in-game editor?

Elloos

Reaction score
Previously I've just used the "normal" editor but this time I've decided to buy an in-game editor. I have never bought one of them ever before so I'm just simply wondering what's the difference between FMRTE and the official in-game editor and which one I should buy?

From what I've read so far FMRTE seems to be much more advanced but since it's not an official product made by SI I'm a little bit afriad that I could suffer more technical difficulties like errors & bugs that may even corrupt my save file. So is that the case or is both equally "stable"?

P.S. Also I'm a mac user so I need to wait until the FMRTE comes out for mac (which I btw have no problem with if the FMRTE is much better). So is there anybody with any experience of the mac version of both editors that can advise me which one to buy?

In game editor from SI, always. It's not third party tool and it's fully compatible with FM and that means you'll have less chance of corrupting something. They are both good, SI added some new stuff in theirs editor and it's really close to FMRTE now. Don't know if it's as advanced still, but it has everything you need.

In game editor from SI, always. It's not third party tool and it's fully compatible with FM and that means you'll have less chance of corrupting something. They are both good, SI added some new stuff in theirs editor and it's really close to FMRTE now. Don't know if it's as advanced still, but it has everything you need.

Okay thanks for your input. Have you tried the FMRTE? Would like to know if there's somebody that have experienced any errors or corrupting of their save with FMRTE since I'm well aware that third party made tools/mods/apps etc can really damage things.

Also what can I change in the FMRTE that I can't change in the in-game editor?

Okay thanks for your input. Have you tried the FMRTE? Would like to know if there's somebody that have experienced any errors or corrupting of their save with FMRTE since I'm well aware that third party made tools/mods/apps etc can really damage things.

Also what can I change in the FMRTE that I can't change in the in-game editor?

I used FMRTE till last year when I switched to SI's editor. Although I didn't use it much, it was simple and everything I needed. I bought it this year as well. Look good, more options, didn't use him yet. Also I didn't have problems with FMRTE, but some people did.

I find the best new feature for me on the in game editor is the ability to freeze player/coach attributes.

I bought the ingame but downloaded the FMRTE simply as a scouting tool until FM Scout is released.

Thats how I have done it a anyways.

I have never had any problems for years with the FMRTE at all.

Both seem to be good, and with the licence from FMRTE it is indeed more in depth, but the way I use it no licence needed so best of both worlds.

Hope this helps

Shaunski

Don't use FMRTE!

It destroys the game system, trust me!