Dalecooke1

Reaction score
I need help, I just downloaded the fmrte and I was trying to swap 2 players and theres no button anywhere to click apply, and at the bottom of the page it says "the swap was aborted as both players must hav", and that constantly stays at the bottom even when i'm not trying to swap players.oO)

I'm not cheating its just i want some transfers in it that arent there, I want to put pienaar at spurs and you cant just move them you have to swap, so if i swap a reserve player from spurs for pienaar then he will be in the tottenham team

swap players then save fmrte then go onto profile and they should of swapped mate

Oh right ok, i'll try that now, nice one mate

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Its not working :S I can't actually swap the players, I know youre supposed to save it when you've swapped them, but I can't actually swap them in the first place, i've got the 2 players ready to swap but theres no button that says apply or anything, it says at the bottom "the swap was aborted as both players hav", and thats it :S

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

swap players then save fmrte then go onto profile and they should of swapped mate

I've sorted it now, nice one mate