FMRTE problems...please help!

Hal Wing

Reaction score
I have FM 2010 with the 10.3.0 patch (or 9.3.0; hard to remember with so many years of playing these games!)
I cannot seem to find any trace of FMRTE for FM 2010 anywhere since BacaSoft moved onto FMRTE 11. I downloaded FMRTE 4.0.3, and it has no support for FM 2010. So I downloaded FMRTE 4.0.003 (Beta) which is supposed to read FM 2010 games.
It looked promising. Unfortunately, when I hit the "Load Game" button, I got a message telling me that it needed to know what version of the game I was running, directing me to a drop-down menu. NONE of the choices worked; I repeatedly obtained the message that I had not chosen the correct version of the game.

So, this is a two-part plea. Number one, does anyone know of an active place to download the last version of FMRTE designed for FM 2010 (this version is the only one that supports the 10.3.0 Patch). Number two, has anyone else run into the problem I'm having with FMRTE 4.0.003 and figured out how to solve it?

Cheers!

Sorry, but it didn't help

I downloaded the patch from the site, thinking maybe it was an updated version that would be compatible with FMRTE. No change in outcome.

im using fmrte for fm'10 and i havent come into any sort of problems??

think i just googled it. downloaded the right version. thank you very much :l. Been working fine for me ever since.

just looking to see the version im using, 1 sec.

FMRTE v4.0 beta (build fmrte v4.0.010).

This works fine for me.

Hope you get round this problem.

Thanks for your help and good wishes

RichSz:

I checked and, sure enough, I am running the same version of FMRTE that you are. So, FMRTE is definitely not the problem. The problem is coming from either SEGA or its subsidiary, Sports Interactive. My assumption is that you got the game and the needed patches before they stopped responding. Every attempt I've made to contact them has either been ignored or has hit a dead end that ultimately says something like, "We're sorry, but our USA and French servers are off-line for maintainance." They have been giving that same message since July 6th, so I'm getting really frustrated that they cannot even be bothered to give a timetable of when they will be back and running.