Greace

Reaction score
Looking at both of these programs. I see that the programs have different ratings for players. Which program is right?

Neither. Use the official editor for accuracy.

The official editor can show me a PA-9 player rating during a save?

Jake = no it all. powerfreak. closes 150 threads a day for a buzz loooooooooooooooooool

No, but if hes -9 you know hes going to be between 150-180 depending on your input, ie training, first team action etc.

Jake = no it all. powerfreak. closes 150 threads a day for a buzz loooooooooooooooooool

No. I enforce the rules of the site by closing duplicate/pointless threads.

I infract ****** little noobs like you for a buzz, so please carry on and i'll get my rocks off when banning you. loooooooooooool (K)

Last edited:
So there 's no way to know a players exact rating?

I guess not, i dont use FMRTE or Genie Scout so i wasnt aware there was a difference in the ratings they gave. But if they are pretty similar then its not too much of an issuei suppose.

I guess not, i dont use FMRTE or Genie Scout so i wasnt aware there was a difference in the ratings they gave. But if they are pretty similar then its not too much of an issuei suppose.

I would use genie to find out their potential, as it shows the potential stats, and how high their PA will actually go based on Work Rate, Determination etc.

Also, don't give Jake any ****, he is doing his job. And doing it well.:)

Also, you cannot use the editor to edit saved games, the changes will only affect new gamees.

I agree with StuW, Genie Scout would be better as it has more scouting features, whereas FMRTE is an editing program.

I guess this guy wants to know their potential abilities.