come on urzzz

Reaction score
just downloaded thought great can finally can muck around with my season then i see this. Any reasons to why this happens, any solutions? many thanks

does FMRTE actually open before this happens?

no, click start on it and this appears within 10 seconds of the last click happening

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

anyone?

I am not a fan of this program....always seems buggy

FMRTE is a stand alone app, you don't need to put it any folder. Just install the executable and you're g2g. I haven't had any problems with the program with the latest patch. It works solid.

Best bet if you can't solve it is to go to www.fmrte.com and post in their forum, BraCa usually helps out figure problems and as the maker of the program is gonna be the most helpful person to you :)

If you have Windows 7, then NET Framework 4 must be updated anyways as its an important update for Windows.

well i dont have windows 7 so yanno :/ :L anyway i just downloaded this, http://www.fmrte.com/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=61&task=view.download&cid=49 do i go on winRAR and double click it as normal? to install it then try and load FMRTE?

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

right, downloaded it, last resort and im going to post into the FMRTE forum and hope for the best. anyway thanks for trying to help me with my problem