i have a question the 4-4-2 diamond v2 works playing the games? or works as a instant result?

Last edited:
Last edited:
The most impressive stat is the 13 conceded, not the 118 scored in the league. Love the iron curtain tactics. Well done on the tweaking.

Gonna give it a try in my new save considering my old one crashed due to electricity loss :D
Ovaj Mandzukic efikasan opravdava nadimak panjuga :D
The sentence on our language meant Mandzukic lives up to his nickname Tree :D

Gonna give it a try in my new save considering my old one crashed due to electricity loss :D
Ovaj Mandzukic efikasan opravdava nadimak panjuga :D
The sentence on our language meant Mandzukic lives up to his nickname Tree :D

Mahh Mandzukic je slab za ovu taktiku :) Dybala i Morata su brutalni :)

Agreed :D In Atleti pairing up Vietto and Griezman is the best solution i guess? :D

Agreed :D In Atleti pairing up Vietto and Griezman is the best solution i guess? :D

YES :) But Fernando Torres is also good for Deep Lying Forward position :) Do you want to play with 3-5-2 or 4-4-2 Diamond ? :) Angel Correa for AMC position :)

Are you planning on testing both tactics with another team as well? :)

4-4-2 :D so far 4-1 with las palmas 2-1 sevilla 1:0 vs barca man down,and 1-1 with Ludogorets,u pizdu materinu ne smem da rotiram mnogo hah :D Partey loves picking up reds 2 games 2 reds haha

The most impressive stat is the 13 conceded, not the 118 scored in the league. Love the iron curtain tactics. Well done on the tweaking.

Yes ... but with 3-5-2 i have conceded only 10 goals :) but only scored 99 :) Simple 3-5-2 better in Defense , 4-4-2 Diamond better in Attack :)

Will try the diamond for a fresh change from the 4-2-3-1 and 4-4-2 flat