FM14SERBIA

Reaction score
Hi FM Fans :)

Tactic is Update to V4 !!!

Important !!!

Tactic Mentality is
Standard !!! I recommended to you use Counter Mentality in Away games , but when are you at Home play with Standard !!!

Tactic no need Manual Marking !!!
Tactic works with Instant Result !!!
Stiker score most goals !!!

Formation : 4-1-2-2-1 V4

View attachment 219223

Opposition Instructions :

View attachment 219548

Training Instructions :

Pre Season

View attachment 219547

Season

View attachment 219546

During the pre-season I recommend to play as many friendly matches as possible(no less than 7 matches) in order to have the tactic fully fluid at the start f the season. Also I recommend to choose weak opponents for friendly matches in order to insure big wins and have "Superb" morale for the team at the start of the season.

General Training :

Main Focus - Pre Season ( Team Cohesion - High or Very High )
- Season ( Balanced - Avarage or High )

Match preparation :

"Match Tactic" until the tactic is fully fluid then I change to 30%-40% Def. Positions.

Results at start of season :

View attachment 219545

Squad Stats :

View attachment 219544

SET PIECES CONFIGURATION:

Only DL and DR should take the corners in order to make / Short Corner / setup work.
Only DL and DR and Central Defenders should have / Long Flat Throw / PPM and take the throws in.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC 4-1-2-2-1 V4 ---> View attachment 219225

Last edited:
No good at min

i had great pre-season as Arsenal then wen I played Man City in charity shield I get 2 men sent off and murdered, no good 4-1 defeat

Tactic is Update to V3 !!!

Yes i know that i sad V2 will be the last one .... but V3 is amazing... :)

Results at start of season with V3 :)

View attachment 219441

Formation :

View attachment 219435

I must to update 4-1-2-2-1 because it is my Favourite Formation :) so sorry again :) V3 is now the best :)

Last edited:
Hi FM Fans :)

Today i will be update 41221 to V4 because tactic works more better with Inside Forwards... so my new V4 will be with Inside Forwards !!! :)
Thx :)

Last edited: