Hi ppl. I've been a bit bored with FM in the last couple of months, so not really playing much. Decided to start a new save, but now with a realistic tactic, so why not giving this FM2016 gem a go? I picked one of the weakest teams in the MLS: Minnesota, signed a bunch of free transfers, selled a bunch of expensive players, and here I am. Top of the table, playing some beautiful consistent football. This is not the best tactic outhere, but it still makes you overperform greatly, and let me say no tactic plays better looking football. That's for sure!
View attachment 1170414View attachment 1170415View attachment 1170416View attachment 1170417View attachment 1170418

PS: THIS IS NOT MY TACTIC THE AUTHOR IS FM14SERBIA
Full credit to him.

Sorry for the previous crazy screenshots, now correct.

Hello,

I had used your DiMartino tweak 5-2-3 in my West Brom save so was intrigued to try this out. Results are as following:

View attachment 44409View attachment 44408

Currently 14th in the league with no win away from home. Not too ecstatic about the results, but I will give it till January.

Last edited:
Hello,

I had used your DiMartino tweak 5-2-3 in my West Brom save so was intrigued to try this out. Results are as following:

View attachment 1170962View attachment 1170963

Currently 14th in the league with no win away from home. Not too ecstatic about the results, but I will give it till January.

*UPDATE*

After the Fenerbahce draw, I was beginning to feel a sense of impatience. The next game was versus Newcastle, I was 2-0 down and felt if we go 3-0 down, this tactic simply will not cut it. Nevertheless, we come from behind to go 4-1 up lol. The rest is history. Currently 7th from 14th, best return at the Christmas break I have ever had.

View attachment 44389

Hello

FM16, FM17, FM18, you decide. It plays well in all three. :)

Hi ppl. I've been a bit bored with FM in the last couple of months, so not really playing much. Decided to start a new save, but now with a realistic tactic, so why not giving this FM2016 gem a go? I picked one of the weakest teams in the MLS: Minnesota, signed a bunch of free transfers, selled a bunch of expensive players, and here I am. Top of the table, playing some beautiful consistent football. This is not the best tactic outhere, but it still makes you overperform greatly, and let me say no tactic plays better looking football. That's for sure!
View attachment 1170414View attachment 1170415View attachment 1170416View attachment 1170417View attachment 1170418

PS: THIS IS NOT MY TACTIC THE AUTHOR IS FM14SERBIA
Full credit to him.

This works like charm!I am still impresed!Thanks for this,I am enjoying dominating in every game!Later I will upload some results,I am playing with JUVE with CR7 Playing again with Higuain,like before in Real M.,amazing!!!!!!!!

FM Touch

I play FM touch guys, any chance you can show me screenshots of the player instructions?

Seem to have run into a brick wall now in my third season, every cross goes into the box and gets put away and long balls over my defence gets run onto and out away. Can't buy a win for toffee.....

Just started a new save (the last before FM2019) and went for this tactic again. And wow, I think I kind of forgot how fun this tactic is. Not the best, but certainly the most realistic and entertaining tactic you can play with. There are tactics that make you win a lot. And then there's this one, that makes you win and... enjoy it. PS: for the less watchful, just a reminder: this is not my tactic. Full credit to the creator.

Can always rely on this for a bit of fun. Destroyed the league with Arsenal. 3-1 down in the away leg of the CL semi against Leipzig and put 7 past them in the second. Front 4 get good numbers and it's fairly possession based. Can't ask for more really.

f4a6a2107d5d9361c9ca668e91aff795.png

Would this work with my current Watford team Roles etc ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try it for a few matches, and see how it feels...

Season 2 with Fiorentina, media prediction 7th. Used in the second half of the season. Squad wasn't anything special, had an 18 year old raw Vlahovic forming a partnership upfront and due to injuries even had to play an AM up there at times but we remained competitive. Constantly locked in the title race with Juve (1 point behind them) until we unfortunately lost to Parma (had injury/suspension problems so I basically played a fullback and AM in the 2 midfield positions which clearly cost us. Got FM'd against Sassuolo at home. Gonzalez and Vlahovic both ended the campaign with 27 and 25 goals!

kcHW1ZG.png

rnEfvfK.png

Brazilian Serie B
Team: Luverdense, predicted 18th, no money and some very bad/average players.
First Season glory: State Championship, Verde Cup (both easy) and Serie B (almost impossible to win against the likes of International, Ceará and América Mineiro).
Second Season: About to win State Championship and Verde Cup (so, so, easy), and Europe shouting for me, with invitations raining on me.
8-|
View attachment 34667View attachment 34666View attachment 34665View attachment 34664
View attachment 34663View attachment 34662View attachment 34661

Brazilian Serie B
Team: Luverdense, predicted 18th, no money and some very bad/average players.
First Season glory: State Championship, Verde Cup (both easy) and Serie B (almost impossible to win against the likes of International, Ceará and América Mineiro).
Second Season: About to win State Championship and Verde Cup (so, so, easy), and Europe shouting for me, with invitations raining on me.
8-|
View attachment 1181264View attachment 1181265View attachment 1181266View attachment 1181267
View attachment 1181268View attachment 1181269View attachment 1181270

Hey Master of FMT...you still using your AssMan for your training?

You going to continue your FMT supremacy on FM19?

Cheers for all your support when asked for throughout FM18 dude ^^)