Hey Master of FMT...you still using your AssMan for your training?
You going to continue your FMT supremacy on FM19?
Cheers for all your support when asked for throughout FM18 dude ^^)

Cheers mate. In this save for the first time ever I have set my training on fitness all season, and I'm loving it. The players still develop their skills, and the entire squad keep their fitness levels very high, even the players who are not playing. And honestly they seem to have less and lighter injuries.

Can't wait to test this tactic on FMT19, lets hope it produces the same quality of gameplay. And can't wait to see the little refs going for the VAR booth. XD

Actually this year I'm not participating as much as usual, for profissional reasons. But always glad to help anybody, as much as the FM Base community has helped me over the years.:)

Cheers mate. In this save for the first time ever I have set my training on fitness all season, and I'm loving it. The players still develop their skills, and the entire squad keep their fitness levels very high, even the players who are not playing. And honestly they seem to have less and lighter injuries.

Can't wait to test this tactic on FMT19, lets hope it produces the same quality of gameplay. And can't wait to see the little refs going for the VAR booth. XD

Actually this year I'm not participating as much as usual, for profissional reasons. But always glad to help anybody, as much as the FM Base community has helped me over the years.:)

Hi dimartino! love this tactic, always seem to go back to it everytime :p
just two questions, do you do anything special when defending a lead in the last 15 minutes?:D
and when training the players, the cm players, do you train them the same even those more defensive ones? :p

Last edited:
Hi dimartino! love this tactic, always seem to go back to it everytime :p
just two questions, do you do anything special when defending a lead in the last 15 minutes?:D
and when training the players, the cm players, do you train them the same even those more defensive ones? :p

Never change a thing in the tactic during a match. And I'm now training the players more or less according to their roles, but the CMs all train CM role.
I'm now using a little simple update: GK is now on support to avoid crazy runs out of the box. And using a special corner setup made by mdacha, great work and full credit to him. Try it.View attachment 34659

Never change a thing in the tactic during a match. And I'm now training the players more or less according to their roles, but the CMs all train CM role.
I'm now using a little simple update: GK is now on support to avoid crazy runs out of the box. And using a special corner setup made by mdacha, great work and full credit to him. Try it.View attachment 1181272

ok so what you say is that they train in central midfielders schedule? :)
nice nice, will give it a go,who takes the corners?
cheers mate :D

ok so what you say is that they train in central midfielders schedule? :)
nice nice, will give it a go,who takes the corners?
cheers mate :D
Yes, all CM train the CM schedule.
I don't select a specific corner taker. What's funny with this routine is that depending on the field position of the taker, the play will come out different, but always with a very high ratio of goals.

Yes, all CM train the CM schedule.
I don't select a specific corner taker. What's funny with this routine is that depending on the field position of the taker, the play will come out different, but always with a very high ratio of goals.

thanx for the help, really helpful :D

I'm now using a little simple update: GK is now on support to avoid crazy runs out of the box. And using a special corner setup made by mdacha, great work and full credit to him. Try it.View attachment 1181272

This the one and only tactic you rocking with now? Looking to get into a new save tonight and this one looks extremely promising!

Dimartino, how would u make this tactic in fm 19 with the new tactical setup the game uses? :p

Dimartino, how would u make this tactic in fm 19 with the new tactical setup the game uses? :p

I confess I'm still totally lost concerning FM19. I've not seen videos (except the VAR video), I've not tried the beta version, so I've no idea of the differences.
Moreover I will propably not try it until early December. I always like to read the community experiences and opinions, before starting something on the new game.

@dimartino

can you post your training schedule?
Hi.
Nothing out of the ordinary. I only play FMT, so just Fitness on high the entire season, with rest before and after the matches.
I now use individual training = roles on the field, with one exception: all CMs train the CM schedule.
And I untrain all Player Traits, as I think players with no traits perform better.

Last edited:
Hi.
Nothing out of the ordinary. I only play FMT, so just Fitness on high the entire season, with rest before and after the matches.
I now use individual training = roles on the field, with one exception: all CMs train the CM schedule.
And I untrain all Player Traits, as I think players with no traits perform better.

How do you untrain player traits? weird that I've never known how to do this.

How do you untrain player traits? weird that I've never known how to do this.

I only play FMT, but full FM must be the same. In the training section, where you select "encourage" to learn some trait, you also have "discourage".

I only play FMT, but full FM must be the same. In the training section, where you select "encourage" to learn some trait, you also have "discourage".

Cheers, will have a look.

Started an Arsenal save for a bit of fun, great start and looks like a good tactic but it doesn't matter what I do I always get this......

First game ended up 2-2 against Utd, two mistakes.

Second game h-t and f-t, Liverpool had their first chance and ccc in the 89th minute and i was amazed they missed and I thought that was it. But another school boy error and we ended up losing 0-1.

There's not much fun to be had in the game when these results only ever go in the AI's favour.

Hoping someone will release this tactic on fm 19, would love to give it a go and see how it holds up in the new game 8-|

It does miracles in my journeyman save. The most consistent tactic i could find. Solid defence, goals coming from different areas. Fm is enjoyable once again. Cheers for uploading