FM14SERBIA

Reaction score
HI FM FANS :)

First of all i want to say, this tactics was originally created by the best tactic creator TFF !!! I was only tweaked tactics !!!

All my tweaked tactic i will post here !!!

For all tactic use this instructions :

Opposition Instruction :

View attachment 200407

Training Pre Season :

View attachment 200406

Training Season :

View attachment 200405

1) During the pre-season play no less than 5 friendly matches.
2) Put the tactic into all 3 tactic slots because it makes the tactic familiarity grows much faster.
3) Choose "Match Tactics" focus for the match preparation because it makes tactic familiarity grows faster.
4) When the tactic familiarity reaches about 90% change the match preparation to "Def. Position".

Individual Training Focus :

STC - DEEP LYING FORWARD
ML,AML - INSIDE FORWARD
MR,AMR - INSIDER FORWARD
MCL,MCR - ADVANCED PLAYMAKER 50% CENTRAL MIDFIELDER 50%
DM - DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER
CDL,CDR - BALL PLAYING DEFENDER
DL,DR - COMPLETE WINGBACK
GK - GOALKEEPER

WASTE TIME TACTIC :

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead and kill the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you won't concede it only greatly reduces the chances of it happens so you should it wisely, for example, when you play against much weaker team and lead only by 1 goal then it makes sense to wait for more solid lead at least by 2 goals before to start use this tactic because everything might happens and it’s always frustrating to conceded a fluke goal at last minutes and miss win.

Download Link Waste Time Tactic :
View attachment 200400

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

ML should be right footed , MR should be left footed !!!
Only ML and MR take the corners !!!

Tactics :

1.) 4-5-1 Formation

View attachment 200402

Download Tactic Link 4-5-1 :
View attachment 200401

Later i will be upload more tactics like 4-2-3-1 , 4-1-2-3 , 4-4-1-1 Formations !!!

Last edited:
Your tweaks was the best tactics last year, I will test it when I find some time ;)