Hi FMSERBIA, I loved your 4-4-2 in FM16. Can you use this with instant result or will you be doing an instant result version as per last year? Thanks

Hi FMSerbia, I loved your 442 tactic from FM16. Can you use this tactic with instant result or will you be making an instant result version? Thanks

Hi FMSerbia, I loved your 442 tactic from FM16. Can you use this tactic with instant result or will you be making an instant result version? Thanks

Hi.

Yes, you can use it with Instant Result. :)

Last edited:
Played a few games in a test save and it looks really nice. Had a couple of instances where I was 2-0 and cruising and AI came back strong. I know this is a "feature" of FM these days, but wondered if bringing the FB's / WM's back to support might help in the last 20 mins or so if leading.

Played a few games in a test save and it looks really nice. Had a couple of instances where I was 2-0 and cruising and AI came back strong. I know this is a "feature" of FM these days, but wondered if bringing the FB's / WM's back to support might help in the last 20 mins or so if leading.

Yes its good idea or you can delete Look For Overlap in Team Instructions when you lead 2-0 :)

What do you think ?

I mean, have you made some speciel set pieces and corners? Or do you just use standards?

And another question, you write that your Midfielder Right/Left has to train Inside forward? I can not do that on the traning on MR/L only on AMR/L?

Last edited:
KEY ATRTIBUTES FOR DM? THANK YOU

DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER

MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES ( AROUND 15 ATTRIBUTES )

WORK RATE , TEAMWORK , POSITIONING , TACKLING

OTHER IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES ( AROUND 13 ATTRIBUTES )

MARKING , ANTICIPATION , STRENGHT , AGGRESION , BRAVERY , DETERMINATION, ACCELERATION , PACE , AGILITY , TECHNIQUE , FIRST TOUCH , PASSING , VISION

Last edited:
I mean, have you made some speciel set pieces and corners? Or do you just use standards?

And another question, you write that your Midfielder Right/Left has to train Inside forward? I can not do that on the traning on MR/L only on AMR/L?

Its Standard. Yes you need to train them Inside Forwards AML and AMR , because you cant train Inside Forward on ML and MR positions

zdravo prijatel' :)
Nice 4141 , strong defence as I like :)
Can you create 343? This is trend :D

zdravo prijatel' :)
Nice 4141 , strong defence as I like :)
Can you create 343? This is trend :D

Hey Folio :)

Yes i can , but now i am trying to improve my 4-1-4-1 and after that i will create new tactics/formations like 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 Inside Forwards , 3-4-3 , 4-4-2 , 4-4-1-1 ... :)

Last edited:
Very good tactic! I'Ve won the last division in Scotland with Stirling with it!