ajde ubaci slike player istrukcija po pozicijama da moze da se testira i na fm 2015 ... ako te ne mrzi da nemoram da ubacujem u fm 2016 pa da prekucavam ... hvala :D :wub::D

Playing with Chelsea and so far im demolishing everyone. But my strikers dont score that much. Costa 7 goals in 14 games and Batshuayi i 6 goals on 14 games. Most goals came from AMC and wings. Oscar 11 goals on 13 games.

Ehh than i will delete Striker Domination , because its not Striker Domination Tactic :) looks like Ibrahimovic had only a good series...

We can say that this is the best tactic 4231 already made for FM 2016?

I've only played a few games with this tactic, mostly using it away against better teams, and I really like what I'm seeing. Think I'm gonna try it as my main tactic next season but I've got too many strikers on my team atm to keep them all happy playing only one. Also not sure how it turns out for a full season but my striker has scored atleast once every game I've played this tactic.

ajde ubaci slike player istrukcija po pozicijama da moze da se testira i na fm 2015 ... ako te ne mrzi da nemoram da ubacujem u fm 2016 pa da prekucavam ... hvala :D :wub::D

Haha :) nemoj ovo da testiras na FM15 :) skroz je drugi Match Engine :) Za FM15 imas TFF9 Armageddon :)

Be interesting to see a few more results with this, currently using the 4411 on all my saves, but may change to this

Liking the tactic so far through the friendlies - what would you say is the best ways to tweak it mid-match i.e getting dominated or not getting many highlights? Or if a team is playing deep/high etc.?

Plays better in standard for me than control

Won BPL with Chelsea 3 games before end of season. I was very dominant whole season. But my strikers failed by mile, Costa 28 games 15 goals and Batshuayi 23 games and 12 goals. My overal top scorer was Costa with 17 goals from 37 games. Hazard added 13 assists and Cuadrado 12.

All games played in instant result with pure plug and play. Next season will play all matches and will replace my strikers. Any suggestions?

If you want try to change your Attacking Midfielder Support to Attacking Midfielder Attack ... with same Player Instructions ... maybe your striker will score more goals ... if you try , please feedback how it goes :)

Liking the tactic so far through the friendlies - what would you say is the best ways to tweak it mid-match i.e getting dominated or not getting many highlights? Or if a team is playing deep/high etc.?

heh ... i dont understand what you said :)

My first season in Arsenal

Win - English Premier Division, European Champions Cup, Capital One Cup, English Community Shield.
I use instant result

View attachment 132207

Last edited:
My first season in Arsenal

Win - English Premier Division, European Champions Cup, Capital One Cup, English Community Shield.
I use instant result

View attachment 1073235

Manchester United 18th ?! :) lol :) FM16 is crazy xD most stupid match engine ever xD ... congratulation to you :) your results is not very good ... 84 points with Arsenal is average ... i recommended to you change AMC support to AMC Attack :)

Last edited: