FM14SERBIA

Reaction score
NEW VERSION !!!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/358802-fmsrb-4-4-2-broke-match-engine-eusebio.html

Last edited:
I'm currently using your Mr L 4-2-3-1 tweak with my Chelsea team but what tactic is the best at the moment ??

I'm currently using your Mr L 4-2-3-1 tweak with my Chelsea team but what tactic is the best at the moment ??

Hehh its a good question :) i have so many tweaks :) try this one and you will see how it works for you :)

Last edited:
My strikers aren't scoring goals I've got dybala and Neymar up top any thoughts

When you started to play with tactic ? Is tactic Fluid ? If tactic fluid than play with F9 roles with same player instructions ... I need to test with which roles works better tactic , DLF or with F9

Last edited:
When you started to play with tactic ? Is tactic Fluid ? If tactic fluid than play with F9 roles with same player instructions ... I need to test with which roles works better tactic , DLF or with F9
not fluid yet plugged in mid season but winning none the less

a 4-2-4 or a 4-2-2-2, very nice for some of the teams with good wings and more than two good strikers :)

If you feel your team isnt attack enough, than add in player instructions for AML and AMR Get Further Forward
If you are at Home and you are Favourite,than add in player instructions for AML and AMR Get Further Forward

I play a 424 for 3 seasons now and the from all roles, F9 can be the best because your strikers will be hard to mark.

I play a 424 for 3 seasons now and the from all roles, F9 can be the best because your strikers will be hard to mark.

I dont like to use F9-s with Wingers , because i think F9 works better with Inside Forwards ...... but today i will see how it works with F9 + wingers ...

seem to concede alot of goals with this with my chelsea team, dont know how an earth you conceded so little with psg and everton the defensive line is so high

seem to concede alot of goals with this with my chelsea team, dont know how an earth you conceded so little with psg and everton the defensive line is so high

Than change to slightly higher ... soon i will update to V2 , because i want to change some things.

If you have fast Defenders then tactic is better with High Defense line ... but in V2 i will change to Slightly Higher ... with PSG i had fast Defenders Silva and Luiz ...

Last edited:
Guys ... soon i will update tactic to V2 ... i had changed a lot of things ... :)

Tactic has been updated to V2 ( lot of changes : passing settings , defensive line , player roles , movements , closing down settings ... ) Now Tactic is not a Crossing Party , its a Passing Party :)

Now you need to have Inside Forwards

View attachment 142914

Last edited: