FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

well solounamigo mate, maybe you should open a new theard for this tactic. thanks for sharing with us

Well mates as I already told you I did not have the time to do some long term tests with different clubs. But I will do so the upcoming weekend.

Its working wonders for me now V4, but it takes a lot to learn the tactic, even if your preseason has like 12 matches.

In preseason try to work the team cohesion and teamwork like for 10 matches.

The passing style and creative freedom learning time is insane and unrealistic, takes almost half of the season even with 3 coaches, but i know it's not your problem but FM16 problem (the worst FM if you ask me).

Last edited:
Its working wonders for me now V4, but it takes a lot to learn the tactic, even if your preseason has like 12 matches.

In preseason try to work the team cohesion and teamwork like for 10 matches.

The passing style and creative freedom learning time is insane and unrealistic, takes almost half of the league even with 3 coaches, but i know it's not your problem but FM16 problem (one of the worst FM if you ask me).

Yupp that the clue of the tactic mate.
Even if it's fully fluid it needs a lot of time. Most people just don't get it.
Actually I'm still playing with v6, but v4 made me absolutely happy - I was able to rock different leagues with huge underdog teams (worst media prediction).

I created v6, to try something different - the defense seems to be more stable and the crossing is going on more often. But I didn't test v6 with underdog teams (Gladbach won the CL in the first season is already sick enough with v6, because they've got an CA about 145 which is not really good)

Yupp that the clue of the tactic mate.
Even if it's fully fluid it needs a lot of time. Most people just don't get it.
Actually I'm still playing with v6, but v4 made me absolutely happy - I was able to rock different leagues with huge underdog teams (worst media prediction).

I created v6, to try something different - the defense seems to be more stable and the crossing is going on more often. But I didn't test v6 with underdog teams (Gladbach won the CL in the first season is already sick enough with v6, because they've got an CA about 145 which is not really good)

Totally agree :D, also v4 its really good at defending, in one match me: 28 shots, rival: 2 shots, hahaha, i won 4-0.

Gladbach second season

Maybe there's a new tweak:

View attachment 127443

View attachment 127442

It's still early to say if it's the right tweaking, but so far it looks very promising. Doing lot of rotating (vs top teams my first 11 are always playing) and still rocking the league.

Will keep you updated and share it if it's working :)

why dont you just tell us the tweaks made so far, would be appropriated

oooh okay, no problem...what post is your V4 version if you can remember