saddworth

Reaction score
I know that people who play FMT(football manager touch) are a minority in this forum however i feel there should be a place to discuss what the best tactic is to use on FMT and how people are finding success?

1 eusebio v3
2 battlemaster
3 gladiator v11
This is for FMT for full game is bloodmaster v3 only;)

BattleMaster is the best for me, and also, whatever, the match engine is exactly the same than with classical version

I know that people who play FMT(football manager touch) are a minority in this forum however i feel there should be a place to discuss what the best tactic is to use on FMT and how people are finding success?

Every tactic works the same in the FM Touch Mode and the Full Game Mode because these two modes have the same ME.

You have been told that millions times already but you keep opening threads like this again and again… might I ask why? Some mental disorders?

Last edited:
Yeah however in FMT there is no OI's

Dude, you've been asking the same question for years but it looks like you actually have never played FM because if you played it then you should now that FM Touch Mode has Opposition Instructions but you can set only before every match.

Every tactic works the same in the FM Touch Mode and the Full Game Mode because these two modes have the same ME.

You have been told that millions times already but you keep opening threads like this again and again… might I ask why? Some mental disorders?
You are the one with mental disorders if you think tactics work the same because you CAN'T use OI'S so obviously i'm asking for the best tactic without OI's when you instant result you dumb ****

You are the one with mental disorders if you think tactics work the same because you CAN'T use OI'S so obviously i'm asking for the best tactic without OI's you dumb ****

Dude, you've been asking the same question for years but it looks like you actually have never played FM because if you played it then you should now that FM Touch Mode has Opposition Instructions but you can set only before every match.

Read the part where it says you can't set OI's if you instant result genius

You should understand that many people play the FM Touch Mode without using Instant Result(including me because I sometimes play it) and the same time many people play the Full Mode Game with Instant Result so your question makes no sense at all.

If you want to know what tactics work good without OI's then you should ask: "PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND A TACTIC THAT WORKS WITHOUT OI'S" and don't ask every time the same stupid question: "WHAT TACTICS DO WORK IN FMT?"

No need to be a genius to understand it...

Mate, FMT mode was designed in a way that your assistant manager always set Opposition Instructions for you before every match and there's no option to turn it off(such option is present in the full mode).

When you play FMT Mode in normal way(without using Instant Result) then you have a ability to "clear" your assistant manager's Opposition Instructions before every match and set yours Opposition Instructions instead of his OIs but when you play FMT Mode with Instant Result then you always play with your Assistant Manager's OIs and you can do nothing about so the decisions of your assistant manager what OIs to use affect your results with any tactic that you use.

I'd say if you play with Instant Result then OIs is the least thing that you should worry about because there are many other factors which affect your result more than OIs:

1) When you play with Instant Result your assistant manager might change the roles of ML/MR/AML/AMR/WBL/WBR positions in your tactic.

2) When you play with Instant Result your assistant manages makes substitutions during matches and I find very often he makes very poor decisions that decreases your results.

3) When you play with Instant Result then you can't have "Hard Tackles" PIs active for all positions in your tactic because you can't manage the tackling settings of the position during matches so it also decreases your results.

4) When you play with Instant Result your assistant manger doesn't use any Waste Time Tactic which also decreases your results.

As you can see when you play with Instant Result there are many other things that might greatly reduces your results more than OIs and I find that all that might reduced your result up to 20-30% but with a good tactic you still will overarching despite all these issues and with Instant Result you'll be able to achieve all your goals but you shoud be ready that to do that you just need to a have a bit stronger team than if you played in normal way and that's all. ;)

Last edited:
Lets continue the discussion..
Where can I get the Gladiator V11? Its only V13 on the OP.

By the way, been playing a lot with instant results lately, and I found that Date442! gives me the best results.
Will try the Battlemaster and the Gladiator. Bcoz Eusebio doesnt seem working in my save.

EDIT: ohh, nevermind. Found it at the last post.

Last edited:
Best 4-4-2 : Warlock 2 and Date II

Best 4-4-1-1 : Battlemaster V3

Best 4-2-3-1 : Puskas V6

Best 4-3-1-2 : Eusebio V3

Best 4-3-3 : HYDRA V2/V4 and TFF Wrath Balanced V5

All of these tactics best FM16 tactics

Last edited:
ME plays the same. I vary, but mostly find myself using TFF and zyndar's work. Might give Eusebio a bash later on.

Mr L 442 sicilian defense v5 is better than Eusebio v3, more solid defensively (for underdogs team, and bigger of course)

I always play with instant result and it works very well with Mr L 442 sicilian defense v5
and MiyaGi 4-4-1-1, booth tactics are really good.