FMVortex - The newest big FM thing

Dont like the skin or the bar at the bottom ===== Tacky!

Sorry

Im not exactly Mr. active on this site so I dont think Ill sign up to another one

and as a web developer, to me a 'forum' doesn't constitute a site... obviously literally it does but I don't take it seriously, if you get me...

fm-base expands on a forum, or at least themed it very well so it keeps my attention

But why advertise on a site where members have already found an FM fansite. Surely gaming sites, or the SI forums would be a better place?

It looks ok, might sign up cos you never know when one these sites will have something different. Generally tho the Base has it covered.

Tony, you must be a pretty busy guy, being Admin at so many differnt sites :p

It's Chris from FM Vortex. I would just like to say, we have not promised anyone a staff position, nor have we said that Admin places are available. I don't want to ramble on or anything but just thought to tell you that staff places will be earn't and aren't going to be given ***** nilly unlike what Tony seemed to have suggested. Oh and Tony definitely isn't an Admin lol ;).

Also Mods you can close the thread if you wish as it really doesn't represent our site.

Last edited:
It looks ok, might sign up cos you never know when one these sites will have something different. Generally tho the Base has it covered.

Tony, you must be a pretty busy guy, being Admin at so many differnt sites :p

he isnt actually admin on the site though lol
thinks doing this will get him to be admin :)

ive signed up... will be nice to establish myself on a new site that will grow with time hopefully

ofcourse i will still be here on a regular basis

BUMLICK. Didn't get to be a respected member on this site, so let's try every other FM related site. It's not all about you sonny, try using some common sense, and helping people out. Then maybe you'll get to be "admin" even though I can't see why you'd want too.

It confuses me why those of you who make sites advertise it to potential members while it is still under construction.

I know Chris that you did not directly advertise your site but I'm assuming somebody on your admin team has instructed members to get inviting 'friends' - why not take an extra few weeks to complete the site? If you have the cash to buy a domain (I know it's not expensive) then why not invest in good hosting, a home page, logo, adverts and skins? Why not just make an advert on forums asking for the members who are good with photoshop (there are tons on here) to help you build your site and in return give them an admin role or sometimes just mentioning them on the site is all they want.

What I'm saying is, offering someone half a product but saying "you will get the rest later" isn't as exciting as offering the whole thing, I would imagine around 1% of people who view a half decent fan site will become reguar members however for a good looking site your chances fly up.

This is just my opinion of corse.. Good luck

I signed up, but it seems more people are interested in the 'mini-chat' than the actual forum. Bad feature, in my opinion

I really don't care Alex, to be honest.

Nah I'm joking, looks a decent little forum tbh. Just needs a few more regular posters. Unfortunately that won't be me as I only need one FM site but good luck anyways.

How is that a pointless post? im standing up for the guy