Follow Da Bhoys Arsenal League Using The Da Bhoys Home N Away Tactic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da bhoy

Reaction score
I am going to do this league by only using arsenals present squad and only sign players 20years old and younger i will post months results up and injury news transfers etc.
i'll keep followers posted on how im doing over the season
I will also be taking suggestions on who to sign

will follow, Lacina Toure is amazing, not sure how old he is though, he's 19-21 cant remember though.. and Marco Verratti for Pescera :)

When someone is over the age of 20 are you going to sell them?

Yaya Sanogo, Kadlec, Sergiy Kryvtsov, Marc Muniesa, ignacio Camacho, Adem Ljajic, Kiko Femenia...

When someone is over the age of 20 are you going to sell them?
No Mate keeping the original squa while adding on to the team

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I think i am going to buy Sandro for a fee of around 14 15 mil he plays for internacional 20yrs of age DM he is blindin also going to have a look at all your suggestions

lukaku would be a great signing and could even get you some vital goals in the first season :)

Good luck mate, Arsenal usually do rubbish 1st season, hope you can change that. I will follow from time to time :)

Toures is only 18 and has amazing stats, i'd check him out :)

I ave taken a look at suggestions and have made bids for a few of the players but have tried lokking for toure but no lacina toure spelling who does he play for or does he have accent on name

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

also have found a lad called hazard he is 18yrs old findin it hard to negotiate with his club they want to muchh but ill get em down ...
hopefully

Hello Every1 Happy St. Pat's Day Sorry i have not been updating but here it is during the transfer window i signed the following players:

And Pre Season Results;
Against Parma I played weakend team

Hello Every1 Happy St. Pat's Day Sorry i have not been updating but here it is during the transfer window i signed the following players:

13.5 million for Sandro :O

OOOOO Just signed Lukaku On deadline Day For a fee of 10mill (too much)

**** right it was too much.

Lol good luck with this. Arsenal's not that hard to manage really if you get the tactic right.

Status
Not open for further replies.