jaymaz

Reaction score
i started the first season in the bsn on the 2010 format with the 10.3 patch...

I won the fist season in the bsn and was promoted to the bsp where i had 2 bad seasons with a 15 th place finish then a 5 place finish was beat in the play off finals..

Now in my 3rd season at afc telford in my 3rd season in the bsp i made a few new signs like william grigg from walsall on a free he is my best goal scorer but in now out with a inj for 5 weeks (not good).. Also i few loan deals for 3 month....

My bogus team through the first to seasons in the bsp was kidderminster the hammerd me every time so guess who i got firs mach of my new season lol but i beat them 3/1 so was very happy ..i have won the firs 4 matches drew my 5th match 1/1...

I have no idear how to add screen shots yet bjut i will when i figger it out.. Will be updated as and when..

Thanx for reading

WILL ADD PLAYERS BROUGHT IN IN A FEW HOURS JUST PLAYING 2010 NOW LOL

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Sorry ignor the signature i need to update realy sorry

Last edited:
August matches

kidderminster 1 afc telford 3
telford 2 eastbourne 1
chelmsford 0 telford 2
telford 2 tranmere 1
rushden 1 telford 1

best goal scorer was william grigg
highest rateing william grigg 8.80
also got adie sumner on a free from walsall

Last edited:
closeing out my 4th season in charge at afc telford stading 2nd in bsp with 4 games left.. will need a lil imput into good players to sign for the season in coke cola 2... hopefuly i will go up as winner and avoid haveing to go through the play offs

Last edited:
Can you show us some screenshots. Mainly league table, best player and results.

screen shots been added by request.. anything els needed drop me a messege

will ya showus lyk every player u signed n how much u spent (Y)

as requested screens of all transfers in and out most on a free boing telford lol

if there is anythin you wanna know feel free to ask;)

play offs final not a very good match but we won 0.1

Last edited:
whooo hoooo we got to the coke-cola 2 after 4 seasons..

we have now gone pro. lost a load of players who didnt wanna renew the contracts so started with just a handfull of players so i hit the transfers right away and made a few good signings....

4 games in doing well just 7th only lost 1 game in the league. I got walsall in first round of the league cup and beat them 3/0 so i was very happy with that then the second round got hammerd by wolves 4/1..

will edit with screenshots asap

ty hope you keep following folks

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

haveing a string of 0/0 draws need help any idears folks

I live just outside telford, in newport. All the best fella!! Onwards and upwards la!!

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

10/8 l2 telford 1 / luton 0

13/08 lc1st round telford 3 / walsall 0

17/08 oldham 0 / telford 0
20/08 telford 3 / rushden 1
24/08 afc wimb 1 / telford 1

27/08 lc2nd round wolves 4 / telford 0

31/08 barnet 2 / telford 0

so there we are, not a bad start to the l2 season my only upset was to go out of the league cup by wolves but we cant win them all.

Last edited:
how can i pick up the morale of my team? any idears welcome