Follow Your Football Career 2

look good
i think ajinkya kale and chris robinson will be great in the future
btw good luck for all of you

Thanks :) I think Chris Robinson looks like the best of all of us. He'll join the list of already great British Vigrin Island players! :)

Chris Robinson does look sick
my stats arent too bad either! not bad for a goalkeeper anyway :)
no idea who im playing for though :P

Chris Robinson does look sick
my stats arent too bad either! not bad for a goalkeeper anyway :)
no idea who im playing for though :P

yeah, not bad i think
good luck:)

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Yes! And I'm the Faroese Winger, also ready to take Harrogate and the Farope Islands right to the top! ;)

the new era of Faroe Islands will begin;)
hope so
we will see

We could end up with some really weird World Cup winners sometime down the line with these Faroe Island players ;)

rock solid centerback and a fast little winger :) except no good strikers :( lets hope some good faroe islands regens come through alought ive never seen one :(

Gonna have Lunch, and then I'll come and update. :)

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

why are you looking for *****? :P

I was looking for players with funny names. :D Result.

XD If just there were more than 2 of us!

Two -10 PA players could make a difference in a team like that , get a decent competition run thus improving the country's reputation. More players would be willing to join Faroe clubs therefore helping them get further in Europe , helping their clubs finances. Improving the finances could result in the building/improvement of Youth Academys.
State of the Art Youth Facilities can surely produce quality regens.

Two -10 PA players could make a difference in a team like that , get a decent competition run thus improving the country's reputation. More players would be willing to join Faroe clubs therefore helping them get further in Europe , helping their clubs finances. Improving the finances could result in the building/improvement of Youth Academys.
State of the Art Youth Facilities can surely produce quality regens.

haha wouldnt mind that ;)

2010/2011 Season Summary

League Tables

View attachment 146900
View attachment 146901View attachment 146902

Promotions, Relegations and Cup Wins

Bob Marley - AFC Telford - 1st Blue Square North - Champions

The young Jamaican reggae singer managed 8 goals and 8 assists in 28 games as AFC Telford stormed to the Blue Square North title.

Fridleifssson and Hammershaimb - Harrogate Town - 4th Blue Square North - Promoted via play-offs.

The Faroese double both got promoted at Harrogate and both got 2 caps for the Faroe Islands in our first season! :D Eyjaffjallajokull Fridleifsson (me :)) scored in the 2-0 play-off final win over Sid Gurungs Nuneaton!

Ajinkya Kale - Ebbsfleet United - 3rd Blue Square South - Promoted via play-offs

The Indian made 40 appearances for Ebbsfleet on top of winning 4 indian caps in his first ever season.

Transfers

Chris Robinson - Havant and Waterlooville to Al-Jazeera (United Arab Emirates) - 6k - Moves in April 2012

Oh dear...I guess he won't the best then...we had a player who made the regretable decision of going to Saudi Arabia and then the United Arab Emirates in the the game...he never got out. Lol. But the worst thing is he rejected OM for it! One of the best teams in France!

Robert Decker - Dover to Fiorentina - 18k

Happened about 1 month into the game. Fiorentina must have amazing scouts because 3 poor performances in England 6th tier isn't exactly going to get you well-known.

Ajinkya Kale - Ebbsfleet United to Al-Sadd (Qatar) - 7k - Moves in April 2012

Another goes to Asia! What is going on?!

Nardi Vukovic - Nuneton to Middlesborough - 10k

Your staying away from Saudi Arabia so far...!

Jack Thompson - Boston United to Chelsea - 6k

9 goals and an assist in 15 games was enough to catch the attention of Chelsea, the Premier League runners-up.

Notes

Chris Robinson already has 4 caps for the British Virgin Isles and me and adman278 (the two faroese names which I can't remember) already have 2 caps each. Ajinkya Kale also has 2 caps for India. :D

Profiles

Everybody's profile is in the attached thumbnails section, here:

Last edited:
well at least me and you are staying at harrogate for a bit ;) and played for the faroe islands:D

well at least me and you are staying at harrogate for a bit ;) and played for the faroe islands:D

Yeah! :) Although I've got LOSC Lille Metropole and some other biggish clubs listed as majorly interested. :O I hope you come with me! :D

Back