ill have number 97! can i see a ss of my stats now or are they not made yet?

They won't be made until I have everybody's made.

Thanks you Zaffaano, I'll just make you.

I have given you both the numbers. :)

And I am now waiting on mwcolk and A*Manager. I am going to wait until about 13:00 tommorow.

I'll add you too Ronaldinho, although Bury is taken so I'll just put you with Macclesfield as they are the only spare team. Would you like to to delcare you for a particular nation or not? And if so, which?

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

I'm actually going to make Scotland and Croatia view only to make the game faster. Playable are England to League Two and top leagues of Italy, Germany and Spain.

Last edited:
Can I do it ?

If so:
First Name - Jack
Surname - Widnell
Starting Team - Macclesfield
Ethnicity - English
Skin Tone - White (a number would be useful but isn't compulsory)
Hair Colour - Brown
City of Birth - Plymouth
Date of Birth - 07.06.1994
Nationality - England (I don't recommend picking a team outside the selected leagues - I might add leagues though)
Languages Spoken (maximum of 2) - French and English
Position - ST
Secondary Positions (max 2) - AML/AMR
Weight (in kg) - 68
Height (in cm and nothing unrealistic) - 180cm
Foot (Weaker will be random) - Right
Preferred Moves (max 2) - passes ball into net.
Favored clubs (no more than 2) - Liverpool, Plymouth Argyle
Best 3 Mental Attributes (can include hidden attributes) - Composure, Flair, Creativity
Best 2 Physical Attributes - Pace, Acceleration
Best 2 Technical Attributes - First Touch, Finishing

First Name - Cammy
Surname - Christie
Starting Team-Bury
Ethnicity - Northern European
Skin Tone - White (a number would be useful but isn't compulsory)
Hair Colour - Brown
City of Birth - Glasgow
Date of Birth - 11/7/96
Nationality - Scottish
Languages Spoken (maximum of 2) - German, French
Position - ST
Secondary Positions (max 2) - DR, DL
Weight (in kg) - 48
Height (in cm and nothing unrealistic) - 174
Foot (Weaker will be random) - Left
Preferred Moves (max 2) - Makes Runs down left, Looks for Pass,
Favored clubs (no more than 2) - Rangers
Best 3 Mental Attributes (can include hidden attributes) - Flair, Creativity, Consistency
Best 2 Physical Attributes - Pace, Strength
Best 2 Technical Attributes - Finishing, Dribbling

Yes, But I think I'll close it now.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

Ok, Bath Manager and Jack_Windell and I'm gonna give you the only remaining clubs Bradford and Shrewsbury because Bury and Macclesfield are taken.

Last edited:
Starting Attributes

Right, I've started the game and here are the screenshots of everybody's starting attributes. Remember it's complete luck on your attributes apart from the ones you picked. The one's you picked range from 15-18 and that is also lucky.

View attachment 143752View attachment 143746View attachment 143745View attachment 143747View attachment 143748View attachment 143749View attachment 143750View attachment 143751View attachment 143753View attachment 143754View attachment 143755View attachment 143756View attachment 143757View attachment 143758View attachment 143759View attachment 143760

They are in alphabetical order so just hover your mouse over where you think you are and you'll see a name. Obviously if that's not yours just left or right one until you find it.

Just tell me if there is a particular page you want a screenshot of.

I'm now going to start simming the first season. Hopefully will take 1-2 hours so I'll update then. :)

Last edited:
Ehren Coppens looks amazing!

I don't look to bad if I do say so myself ;)

My eccentricity :x

Expect me to dribble and lose possession.

Ehren Coppens looks amazing!

I don't look to bad if I do say so myself ;)

Yes! Lol, I am the perfect Target Man! :D

To be honest I think Mikhail Belukhin looks to one of the best. That natural fitness will be key to keeping clean sheets. ;)