Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamsover

Reaction score
Hi everyone ;

First of all,i am so sorry what i am gonna write...İ was looking forward this game last year and i bought one of the original one...First days,it was really enjoyable and impressive for me because it was really amazing game..But day by day i realised that this is very shity game in this world...How many time your team have woodworks?1,2,3,4 per game???This is impossible mates,i am talking for everygames...Then,your have top players in your team ( defenders,goalkeepers etc ) but they make so stupid,fool mistake per 3 games...İ am 29 years old but i have never seen all these stupid mistakes in real life.Ok,this is a pc game but please dont claim that ''this is so real game''...SI is making jokes every year to us..After today,i am uninstalling game and i will break the f..cking cd...And i will never buy this game again..İ dont want to disturb you mates but someones preparing pc games and steals our money..

Have a nice day and best greeting

Did you watch Liverpool over the last few seasons, they were hoping to only hit the post 5 times a match. Jokes aside, the game is meant to be ridiculously hard and it's obviously going to have some glitches.

mate,you are really right...this game ridiculously hard and bullshit..why do you buy a pc game? - enjoy,spend nice time and bla bla..but you are getting crazy because of this game shity glitches...maybe we dont know how to play this...thank you to share your opinions and have a nice day mate...

I havent actually noticed this recently. A few months ago, I got really frustrated with this game, and took a break from it. Since the latest patch though, it has been really good for me. No massive bugs ive seen, only small annoying ones like team mates tackling each other. Maybe im just lucky? I dont know

Few months ago as said there were one or two glitches but not to the OP's levels. And you're never going to find the perfect game anyway. Skyrim, Warcraft-I could go on. I love this one and yes there are going to be some minor issues for people but what would you rather have in all honesty. Go back to FM 12 where it was flawed beyond belief and stupidly exploitable (and players running though each other)-now that was unrealistic. And tbh I've seen worse real life mistakes. Like ballooning the ball over the an open goal, top quality players shooting wide from 6 yards out. Or keepers throwing the ball into their own nets.

So it is realistic. IMO of course. People's opinions differ. No game is perfect.

Last edited:
mate,you are really right...this game ridiculously hard and bullshit..why do you buy a pc game? - enjoy,spend nice time and bla bla..but you are getting crazy because of this game shity glitches...maybe we dont know how to play this...thank you to share your opinions and have a nice day mate...

It's supposed to be.

You've never seen top players make mistakes irl? Definitely haven't watched enough football.

Although real players also make foolish mistakes, I have to give the guy some credit.

I don't usually see top class defenders make the same mistake again, where in half the long balls they make a weak header to the back, then the attacker walks like a gentleman and scores...There still are some bugs that are ruining our beloved game unfortunately :(

Moreover, I think SI have overdone it with the teamtalk impact. It almost has turned to "Football Psychologist 2013" :)

Anyway, I guess there must be some thread in the SI forums for suggestions for future game versions. Propably posting something like that there would make something good out of it.

Chill out man, download some tactics or something, I have seen a lot of shots hit the
woodwork, probably what I'd call a unusual amount but it's usually a dodgy cross that hits the bar or a free kick, that's 2 already. IRL haven't you ever seen a player take a shot and it hit the outside of post or even the inside of the post and the goal keeper still on the floor ends up with it coming straight to his hands? or shots that the gk tips onto thr bar.
It does happen not all the time but I'm sure premier league posts and bars get a good whacking over the course of a season.

Can anyone clarify when you get the commentary "the ball skimmed the bar" does that count towards the match stats, I do see that quite a lot.

Not as easy as 12, but don't call it hard!!

Maybe hard to understand, but when you got it, well, it's like seeing the matrix, get it?

Chill!

I personally haven't ever really looked at FM as a game like all the rest, they try to perfect real life. They can't just throw this out and it'll be perfect. I mean, people get annoyed with COD, FIFA.. it's just like getting annoyed with Football Manager!

I think at the moment SI have it at a very strong point. Nothing is too annoying. The odd mistake here and there but that happens IRL too.

one very simple thing SI could do, is intagrating a level difficulty in the game.
Easy : easier to win games, more budget, attracting player / staff is easier, selling players easier and so on
Normal : would basically be the game we have at the moment
Hard : well everything is... harder

That way everyone would be happy, from the casual player playing 2 hours / week to get some distraction, to the more hardcore player spending 8 hours/day to this game

next year i don't buy this game anymore! I dont have enought time to develop so many tactics...i play for fun...so that i want to be!

one very simple thing SI could do, is intagrating a level difficulty in the game.
Easy : easier to win games, more budget, attracting player / staff is easier, selling players easier and so on

That way everyone would be happy, from the casual player playing 2 hours / week to get some distraction, to the more hardcore player spending 8 hours/day to this game

That was why they put FMC in, it cuts out a lot of what makes FM "hard" and time consuming.
I personally wouldn't like to see set difficulties, if people want more money then use the editor the game comes with, that's why it's there after all.

that's.....already in there. Make experience international footballer, pick a club like Barca and you can attract any player you want.
Normal would be a mid table club in the prem/championship with an adequate wage/transfer budget and being professional footballer.
Hard would be doing what I'm doing. Starting at Tier 11, automatic experience, have no money for transfers, trying to keep your players as they're on amateur contracts, and at times having a thread bare squad, dealing with postponed matches as no undersoil heating, having basic of basic training facilities, no coaches, no assistant manager, crappy scouts.

It's you that decides the difficulty basically. Decide what you want and how you're going to do it. It's not meant to be easy. Having difficulty levels would just FIFA it for me. No thanks

Or use the editor as TJD said

Last edited:
i saw but i have never seen lampard makes terrible mistakes per 3 games mate!!!and dont worry i watch football everywhere in world not just on tv..So i wanted to say my opinions about mistakes of game so ,maybe someones correct mistakes and we can find what we want on this game....

If you want REAL go and do your uefa coaching badges and find a team to manage. It's a game at the end of the day.

The Players mistakes are a problem. When your player throw's the ball to the opponent's striker nearly every game near the end of the 90 minutes when you are winning by one is annoying but overall we still have a good game. There are other problems that others encounter but not all problems affect all of us. FM13 has a lot more problems then previous versions ( my own opinion ) but also in it's own right it is a better game overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.