Football gone Crazy - Challenge

Kind of exciting right now. I just think of mixing this db with 'complete free transfer' db and maybe 'England 95' for the craziest season eva :D
Definitely give it a try, tks mate ;)

the name says it all really "football gone crazy" as on my save there has been loads of managers changeing clubs. Such as wenger leaveing arsenal to take over reading harry redknap leaveing spurs to take over forest ect ect the biggest has to be lippi becomeing tiverton manager

jose mourinho has just left Real Madrid to take over as the boss of Swansea who only just survived relegation from the championship lol

Kind of exciting right now. I just think of mixing this db with 'complete free transfer' db and maybe 'England 95' for the craziest season eva :D
Definitely give it a try, tks mate ;)

Ive done that and it seems am the only one signing up all the players lol

Holy Sh-t! West ham just bought Puyol :O and nottingham forrest just launched a bid for Antoine Griezmann for $ 45 million this is cool .

Ha-ha, only started and it's so fun, barrow in BSP and i signed best youngsters around although most wouldn't join but the funny thing is the inflation. 9.25m Millwall paid for Taylor-fletcher and stoke paid 17m for Jose somedo, gonna be a fun season