Football Hooliganism is it still around????

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 2K

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Now we all remember or if we wearn't old enough hear about the Football firms back in the 80s etc the Milwalls, Chelsea's, Leeds and Pompeys and more and more. We all know the type ov things that used to go on week in week out and many believe this has now died down massivly, but my point is has it really??

I live in Portsmouth and i know some group ov lads who seem keen to keep 657 alive and are always in tear ups home and away. The main reason i bring this to the table is because Portsmouth have some massive lets say grudge matches this season for example Milwall, Leeds and Cardiff.

And also do you know if this kind ov thing is still around at your club even if it is at a smaller scale. Please discuss your Expirences.

Just to add also has anyone ever had an encounter with Football Hooligans either with or against them if so spill lol.

Last edited:
Now we all remember or if we wearn't old enough hear about the Football firms back in the 80s etc the Milwalls, Chelsea's, Leeds and Pompeys and more and more. We all know the type ov things that used to go on week in week out and many believe this has now died down massivly, but my point is has it really??

I live in Portsmouth and i know some group ov lads who seem keen to keep 657 alive and are always in tear ups home and away. The main reason i bring this to the table is because Portsmouth have some massive lets say grudge matches this season for example Milwall, Leeds and Cardiff.

And also do you know if this kind ov thing is still around at your club even if it is at a smaller scale. Please discuss your Expirences.
as long as idiots and thugs exist there will always be some element of hooliganism, but the level has died down massively imo

Millwall v Leeds will prove anyone who said hooliganism was dead, wrong.

Think Millwall v West Ham will too

Ah if they wanna fight each other let them. it's amusing when posted on youtube ^^)

Ah if they wanna fight each other let them. it's amusing when posted on youtube ^^)

in some ways i agree with you it is funny watching it only because its pathetic, but it also gives the english game a bad reputation.

It's not only in england mate, Try Turkey or France. Those are some badass fans. In Portugal it exists too, but in a different scale i guess

It's not only in england mate, Try Turkey or France. Those are some badass fans. In Portugal it exists too, but in a different scale i guess
italy, argentina, greece, colombia

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

in some ways i agree with you it is funny watching it only because its pathetic, but it also gives the english game a bad reputation.
not to mention the people who get caught in the middle and get badly hurt

italy, argentina, greece, colombia

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

not to mention the people who get caught in the middle and get badly hurt

yer that also. but to try and defend our hooligans the difference is over here its mostly fist fighting kicking etc but in any other forein countrys they just stab and shoot each over.

yer that also. but to try and defend our hooligans the difference is over here its mostly fist fighting kicking etc but in any other forein countrys they just stab and shoot each over.
i see what you're getting at, but a brick or a bat will do just as much damage

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

that's why i said each other, dumb people beating each other senseless, for a dumb reason.
i know but they dont think about other people, just their fight, and people get caught in the middle

i see what you're getting at, but a brick or a bat will do just as much damage

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

i know but they dont think about other people, just their fight, and people get caught in the middle

oh yer easily. either way its not pretty, but i personly believe it will become strong again within the game.

Or rape each other.

See Danny Dyers real football factories for more info.

oh yer easily. either way its not pretty, but i personly believe it will become strong again within the game.
only if we weaken our resolve to beat it. zero tolerance

Hooligans are all complete twats, enough said.. am I correct?

i think Holland and Argentina are the two worst tbh, but im not an expert :P

Back