Football Jerseys

Have a Leeds shirt, Arsenal shirt, and a Leeds shirt signed by Grayson, Snodin, and all of the playing squad from last season! :D

Considering I bought it in 2005/2006 it's not very likely is it ?

Now I just look like a snappy douchebag :( cheers mate ! Also forgot to mention I have Barry Ferguson's top signed by all the team framed, from 2004 I think ?

aston villa home 09/10
aston villa away 10/11
villarreal home 10/11
ivory coast 10/11
england away 10/11
england home 10/11
zent st petersburg home 09/10
steaua bucharest away 09/10
aek athens home 09/10
bayern munich home 09/10
psg home 06/07

i think i have some others.

Arsenal 03/04 Home - Fake
Barcelona 06/07 Home - Fake
Arsenal 10/11 Home, Nasri 8 on back.

I :wub: my Nasri one.

I had a Celtic centinary year shirt which my uncle gave me, which my mum threw out because "it would've been too small for me"
I was absolutely raging

loadsa q.p.r shirts ,couple man u (dads team), inter,barcelona,lazio,real madrid (beckham),mexico,england,italy and my personal favourite : chonburi sharks f.c !(from thailand)

havent got any from this season and i dont think last season

I used to get a Football kit from every country either myself or my dad visited, so off the top of my head I can remember these ones;

Czech Republic, around 2006
France (Zidane)
Portugal (Figo)
USA Around 2007/8
Real Madrid (Beckham) the year he signed
Scotland, many years ago
Egypt (Mido)
Roma (Totti)
I think I've had quite a few more, but can't think of them at the moment.

Probably around 5 Tottenham ones, but the 2 most recent being this years with Van der Vaart and the one before that was Keane, the year he signed. So didn't have any for many years, and had a few of the England tops, and I had a Bournemouth one when I was really young, they're my local team. Oh and a couple of promotional Pepsi kits, as my dad works for Pepsi, they had printed Beckham signatures on the back.

I have a 1983 Hull City shirt from the last day of the season that was worn by Brian Marwood. I also have one of the tiger stripe kits from '92 but it isn't match worn.