Cmi

Reaction score
This is my first time doing a save with a team in the championship, I am thinking of using Bolton, Brighton, Leeds, Middlesbrough or just a team who has never won the BPL. I don't know many good tactics nor have I tested out a lot of the tactics here on this site (only about 8) but I need some that will work with smaller teams in the championship. Please suggest me tactics that work well in 16.3 and even players who are cheap and free agents that are cool. Thanks for take the time to read and helping me out.

You wont find one till you pick and teams and know the players you have to work with. Pick a team, start your game, scout your squad, read the tactics OP.

Best fit, choose that.

Good cheap players list can be found here although it might be outdated: Football Manager 2016 Top Bargains

Tactics wise, morale, match sharpness, tactic fluidity can all influence if a tactic will work well or not. Also as wkdsoul said when playing the game study the flow of the game and make adjustments if required. To get you on the right track with regards to good tactics you can look at my tactic testing spreadsheet here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ctic-analysis-yes-another-testing-thread.html