Slacky

Bantams on the up!
Reaction score
The Football League Dream Team is a club from Bradford, West Yorkshire who play in the Premier Division in place of Hull, the team consists of all the best players from the FL, if you feel any players deserve to be added let me know and if anyone could do me a badge for the club it would be much appreciated, preferably light green and sky blue. You can loan players out, release them or sell them if you wish but you can't buy, sign or loan anyone till June 2014 so you must use only the players given to you for the first year.

Scoring System -
Champions League Qualification - 25 points
Europa League Qualification - 15 points
Top Half Finish - 5 points
Win Premier - 50 points
Win FA Cup - 35 points
Win League Cup - 25 points
Top Scorer - 40 points
Champions League Top Scorer - 25 points
Europa League Top Scorer - 15 points
Do Double - 30 points
Do Treble - 50 points
Do Quadruple - 100 points

Last edited:
if anyone could do me a badge for the club it would be much appreciated, preferably light green and sky blue.
Hey Slacky, I created a logo. Its in red and blue though because it matches the FL Logo(which centers the image). If there is any changes you want you can just recolour the image.

P.S. I don't know how to add curved text on Paint.NET. So if you or anyone else can please do. seems slightly incomplete without.

Yeah, That's great cheers mate, love it, any idea how to put it into game? I'm useless with this kind of thing haha

Just replace Hulls logo with my one. also go into the logopack. pick the small logos and replace hulls with this

Last edited:
Oh, also I suggest switching the home and away kits to stick to the traditional Football Leagues colour scheme