Thanks friend, I gave my best to make a perfect db, and to satisfie people from all nations with great players. It's not perfect, but beacuse I was working alone, I'm happy with all at end. :)

is there a full list of players for the database??

is there a full list of players for the database??

I can't write full list of legends, it's about 1000 players... In first post I wrote clubs where they were placed. So, you will recognize them by names, big values and pictures. Cheapest players are from this clubs: Austria, Rapid Wien, Grasshoppers, IFK Gotteborg, Honved, MTK, Olimpija Ljubljana, Velez Mostar, Zeljeznicar Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Borac BL, Sloboda Tuzla, Radnicki Nis, Vojvodina, OFK Beograd, Sparta Prague, Slavia Prague, Dukla, Nacional, Penarol... Some fantastic cheap players from S.America are Higuita, Andres Escobar, Freddy Rincon, Valderrama, Zamorano, Salas, Leonel Sanchez, Chumpitaz, Teofilo Cubillas, Hugo Sotil... From Europe you have cheap legends like: Florian Albert, Jeno Buzanszky, Munteanu, Stelea, Kaladze, Deyna, Lato, Lubanski, Asparuhov...

Other legends are in leagues I wrote in the first post, and they are very expensive because playing in best european leagues and high reputation clubs. Just explore the game slowly, and you will find them all.

Players from the present at the beginning of the game were in their home teams and have 14-15 years.

What does this mean? Will the players from today be in the game?

Players from the present at the beginning of the game were in their home teams and have 14-15 years.

What does this mean? Will the players from today be in the game?
Yes, regular players have 14-15 years at the beginning of the game and playing for their home grown clubs. Ibra (Malmo), Rooney (Everton), CR (Sporting), James Rodriguez (Envigado), Suarez (Nacional), Aguero (Independiente)...

I think you should add more legends to Boca Juniors, I only found Riquelme, Marzolini, Tevez, Gaitan, Palermo, Ledesma, Silvestre, and Roma, you should add more players from Bianchi era like: Guillermo Barros Schelotto, Sebastian Battaglia, Jorge Bermudez, Oscar Cordoba, Mauricio Serna, Marcelo Delgado, Rodolfo Arruabarrena, Hugo Ibarra and Nicolas Burdisso. Also the captain should be Riquelme or Bermudez

WELL Thank for your work!

Now my database is 15.13 but why the player pictures ID still wrong??

where can download the correct config,thanks!

Database has been updated by final version, download link is changed, so you can download it. Wages are corrected, because they were very big, and there have been financial problems of clubs.
Due to update 15.2 and 15.3, FM changed ID numbers of my created players, which has led to interference pictures, so that those who are have wrong pictures in the game, must copy reserve config file from the folder Football legends update v. 2, and just paste it in Legends folder with pictures.

WELL Thank for your work!

Now my database is 15.13 but why the player pictures ID still wrong??

where can download the correct config,thanks!

Database has been updated by final version, download link is changed, so you can download it. Wages are corrected, because they were very big, and there have been financial problems of clubs.
Due to update 15.2 and 15.3, FM changed ID numbers of my created players, which has led to interference pictures, so that those who are have wrong pictures in the game, must copy reserve config file from the folder Football legends update v. 2, and just paste it in Legends folder with pictures.

Can you upload the 15.13 version pictures config,please!

Hey davidczv please post me the link where to download this great update can find it anywhere, I am lost ;(

luis figo

Lol. So Luís Figo is not a legend then..wtf..as a portuguese I found out dissapointing that he's not on the patch. For those that think he's not - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luís_Figo. Please add him to the patch and tell me.

Last edited: