Football Manager 14 - In Game Editor

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
With the release of Football Manager 2014 just around the corner we thought we?d give you a bit more information about the brand new In Game Editor which will be available to download on release day for ?3.99/?4.49/$5.49/RBL129/BRL1049. The In-Game Editor allows you to edit information while you are playing and can be used in Career Mode whether you?re starting a new game or loading up a saved one and without breaking the game. The In-Game Editor is not available in FMC as we felt that it doesn?t fit in with the philosophy of that mode.

Read more:
In-Game Editor

What are your thoughts on this? Are you going to use it?

Is this SI's version of FMRTE? ?3.99 seems a bit steep.

Last edited:
I like that on every screenshot you'll be able to tell who has it installed and who hasn't.

It's nice that it shows you who has it and it removes you from leader boards if using it.

Probably get it at some point for my usual dicking about save to test things out, easier then opening up the editor and changing database constantly.

Yep. More expensive than FMRTE but officially supported.

Costs the same as FMRTE, at least the last time I checked it was 5 euros.

Last edited:
Costs the same as FMRTE, at least the last time I checked it was 5 euros.

Ah, ok. I haven't used FMRTE for a few years now, thought you could get it for ?1 or something.

Personally, I don't see ?3.99 being too much. Less than the price of two pints (or one pint in London).

Ah, ok. I haven't used FMRTE for a few years now, thought you could get it for ?1 or something.

Personally, I don't see ?3.99 being too much. Less than the price of two pints (or one pint in London).

Yeah I remember it being really cheap before so I checked how much it was for 13 and it was 5 euros or you get the basic version which does nothing.

You tell me where I can buy two pints for ?3.99 and I'll move there!

Yep. More expensive than FMRTE but officially supported.

FMRTE costs money? I remember a while back the guy was after donations but I didn't realise he was full on charging people to use the program.

FMRTE costs money? I remember a while back the guy was after donations but I didn't realise he was full on charging people to use the program.

Im pretty sure it was 5 quid last year and he has been charging for last few years IIRC

I think the main thing to remember here is that once we receive things like the transfer updates, the official RTE will work from the off whereas others didn't.

You tell me where I can buy two pints for ?3.99 and I'll move there!

I said less than 2 pints! You can get 2 pints in my local in the south west for around 4.50.

Considering I'm paying about 8-9 pounds for a pint, I guess it's a steal.

Im pretty sure it was 5 quid last year and he has been charging for last few years IIRC

WHAT! Don't know how he can get away with that to be honest. So much for helping the community yada yada yada.

WHAT! Don't know how he can get away with that to be honest. So much for helping the community yada yada yada.

Just google and use FM editor live. Its free.

People always start off helping the community then they see the pound signs. Just look at FM Britain and their TT&F guide. Heads ended up getting stuck up their own ****.

Last edited:
I'm for it myself. It'll put an end to the infamous crash dumps, and like mentioned it's officially supported so if something did go wrong you're covered from the off.

So although I'm not going to be using it myself, like the idea of it.

Last edited:
I am going to test it out.. I'm probably not going to use it but it would be cool to experiment with it for a little bit