Just closed my beta see how the real game is. Hopefully my tactic won't be affected too much. I'm whooping it!

Just closed my beta see how the real game is. Hopefully my tactic won't be affected too much. I'm whooping it!
I hear people getting destroyed in their first game after updating. Good luck :p

WHY DO WE STILL HAVE FM 14 ON THIS FORUM 1ST PAGE?

Stop playing and get back to work!!

Why won't my game update? tried restarting steam ect. still only loading up beta when I go into fm15

I'm Real Madrid i'll see if i get whipped on my first game..

Anyone else not able to load tactics? They don't show up when I try to import.

Seems if I create a tactic it's saved as a .fmf file but none of my .tac files show up when I try to load them.

Last edited:
Guys I'm off to bed. Make sure you buy Lucas Boye from River he's quality! Ten goals in 9 Prem games so far! Let me know how your games get on, any players worth getting and what tactics been working for you all. PM. Add me up too.

I'm gonna start a new long save on career mode now the full game is out. I played FMC in Beta, but I find it a bit underwhelming. Not enough problems to deal with. No squad selections at all, every player is eligible for everything. Tactics are instantly understood with no familiarity time. On the plus side I can play a season in a couple of days. The game moves incredibly fast between matches. Going from the end of one season to the start of the next can take 5-10 minutes.

The full career mode still looks too cumbersome. PC Gamer only gave this game 61% (very harsh I think, but understandable now that this is an annual release franchise like FIFA), mainly due to more pointless media additions adding nothing and making the time spent playing even longer for no real benefit.

They did say that the new match engine favors long ball tactics which I don't really agree with. My short passing game works fine.

I'll give career mode a good go. After the Jan 2015 update patch I will reconsider my position. What are your guys experiences of the full career mode?