Football Manager 15 Random or Funny Screenshot/Video Thread

First game I think I've ever played where the opposition goalkeeper was subbed off in disgrace. Funnily enough, he was their best player!

View attachment 327292

Last edited:

Should what be legal? Getting a percentage of the sale? If so, yes, it's perfectly legal and happens in real life too. If a club sells a player with a "percentage of next sale" clause, and then decide to buy the player back, that percentage will either be deducted from the transfer fee or transferred back to the club after paying the transfer fee.

So this is how my first season in premier league finished.
View attachment 326048

In champions league Barcelona managed to beat chelsea in the final
View attachment 326047

So I thought next season Premier league will have as usual 4 teams in group stage draw with teams being United, Arsenal, Pool and Chelsea.
But somehow during the group stage draw I saw 5 english teams being part of the draw. Even more surprising is that Everton who finished 10th last season are playing in group stages.

Also Arsenal who finished 4th at least played the qualifying round. Everton didn't even play that.

These are groups drawn
View attachment 326046View attachment 326045

Anybody knows how Everton would have managed to get in there?

Yep, that would have been my guess?

Yes, they did manage to somehow get their hands on europa league with QFs on away goals and semis and final on pens.
I had completely forgotten about the new rule that allows europa winners a group stage spot in UCL

Ha, ha thats pretty cool, have not noticed that yet.

it is a nice touch, my ground looks very similar... although who'd have thought Man Utd and Bournemouth would use the same family building company... the Owens clan must be minted

[video=youtube;07gZDdYcsHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07gZDdYcsHI[/video]

Hahahahahahahaha. Well the whole purpose of Movember is to draw attention and raise awareness, so maybe he's on to something...But yea, this is a surprisingly nice touch