Football Manager 15 Random or Funny Screenshot/Video Thread

Glad to have secured this guy's signature...

3hL4Bzr.png

Away to league leading AFC Telford in Vanarama North, winning 3-1, when we have a corner and after the ball gets passed around a bit one of my strikers beats the keeper to the far post, where one of AFC Telford's central defenders is standing. His instinctive reaction is to clear the ball by kicking it as hard as possible... and it bounces off the back of the keeper's head and goes in. Funnily enough it also ended up being the winning goal, since I ended up winning 4-3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJSVvUJddRI

Sorry for potato quality

Turns out everyone wants to be Beckham nowadays.

View attachment 291319

Mind you, the one at the top really was a peach. It may have only been 59 yards but it was on the turn.

2ji9h76.png
FasF6qH.png

hey guys . is it possible to have so similar schedules ? or is it a bug?

View attachment 288351

The funny thing is first, the manager of Adanaspor wanting to switch to Adana D.S. their arch rivals, when Adanaspor are ranked bottom with Adana D.S. ranked one place up them. second, Adanaspor and Adana D.S. share the same stadium, therefore the sentence about the manager of Adanaspor going to leave regardless joining Adana D.S. is actually wrong lol.
p.s. a photo showing not only SI had this problem......Mr. Erdogan what are you doing......
View attachment 288259

Last edited:
2ji9h76.png
FasF6qH.png

hey guys . is it possible to have so similar schedules ? or is it a bug?

I think it's supposed to be like this. Haven't really payed attention to it, but i'm winning Serie A and Juve is coming second for years now and i often notice they're playing teams i just played last round.