Football Manager 18.2.1 Hotfix (Released 21/12/17)

wkdsoul

Reaction score
C[FONT=&quot]FOOTBALL MANAGER 2018 | HOTFIX 18.2.1 CHANGE LIST[/FONT][FONT=&quot]=================================================
STABILITY
---------
- Fixed crash that could occur when multiple human managers had match at same time
- Fixed rare crash when viewing inbox
- Fixed rare crash when loading save
- Fixed rare crash during processing
MATCH
---------
- Fixed rare instance of commentary referencing wrong team for an own goal
- Fixed rare instance of penalty being taken by wrong team if a red card was awarded at the same time
- Fixed match widgets not fixing in place

FOOTBALL MANAGER TOUCH 2018 | HOTFIX 18.2.1 CHANGE LIST
=================================================
STABILITY
---------
- Fixed crash when selecting Tactics in match
- Fixed crash when navigating 'Back' from scouting
- Fixed recovery saves not loading
MATCH
---------
- Fixed rare instance of commentary referencing wrong team for an own goal
- Fixed rare instance of penalty being taken by wrong team if a red card was awarded at the same time
- Fixed match widgets not fixing in place
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
For some reason mine wouldnt download so had to re-install FM18 :(

So.. no fixes of

* Still having to reject bids even though I have chosen to "Reject all offers"? Getting bids every day, really annoying...
* No respons when asking the assistant to "Exclude Realistic appointments" in the staff search. Will not respond for several attempts, but suddenly work.

Since this update i have been getting a Crash Dump at the exact same point.

I am running a multi team save. First time ever playing any FM i have had such an issue.

I really dont want to loose this save. Whats the chances of this being fixed. I noticed on Si.com that few others have reported same crash dump. Shall i do the same?

Have you tried going on holiday past the date of the crash dump? Hope it helps.

better football, more variety but any tactic i used my striker now is doing **** you need tons of CC to score as striker, rating below 6 for him same for opposition striker, anyone having the same?

lol guys do u also hate when they do changes in match engine in just few days? i think me is changed becouse my best tactic doesnt work... isnt it? and why they dont tell in note that they change me... its flustrating, SI is really dumb that year

lol guys do u also hate when they do changes in match engine in just few days? i think me is changed becouse my best tactic doesnt work... isnt it? and why they dont tell in note that they change me... its flustrating, SI is really dumb that year

Yes the game updated. list of changes in the first post.

man thats not list of full changes, match engine has change too, so i m wrong to SI that they didnt tell that in their note! they should tell ME has changed

man thats not list of full changes, match engine has change too, so i m wrong to SI that they didnt tell that in their note! they should tell ME has changed

Nope, only a hot fix, if the ME changed it would be 18.3.0

check match engine number mate, my tactic was best before and is **** now

• SI QA Staff
  • 112 posts
[FONT=&quot]
Posted 6 hours ago

Hi @fergusonjr
The ME would not have changed drastically enough to be the reason behind your tactic not working anymore.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][h=3]Daniel Barrett[/h]
  • QA Testing Team
  • SI QA Staff
  • 112 posts

Posted 6 hours ago

Hi @fergusonjr
The ME would not have changed drastically enough to be the reason behind your tactic not working anymore. As with football in real life, teams go through dips and changes in form all the time. I would suggest having more than one tactic to help with different scenarios in game.
Cheers,
Dan

Itss from SI mumber just now, so they changed and didnt tell, i hate it

[/FONT]

So they fixed a couple of issues, still not enough to 'break' a tactic.

[FONT=&quot]There's been no ME changes outside of what was listed in the hotfix notes:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Fixed rare instance of commentary referencing wrong team for an own goal
- Fixed match widgets not fixing in place [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you're losing at the moment it's nothing to do with the update. 18.2.1 was a hotfix that only addressed major bugs, not AI tweaks.[/FONT]

Last edited:
My FM is running incredibly slowly and has done since this update. So slowly that I can no longer play the game. I've tried reinstalling, clearing the cache, validating local files on steam and nothing has worked. Got a really good West Ham save and eager to continue with it - is there anything I can do? Or is it just a case of waiting until 18.2.2 is released?