Deus84

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm making a Football Manager 1960 Edition. At the beginning this was just for my me, but then I tought that maybe some other fm-lovers could be interested!

Yeah, right. It's a Huge work and it will take some months, but i believe it's gonna be something never made before for FM. And yes, it will be probably out after Fm2014. But i don't care!
Currently I have created about 800 players and made some other stuff; i will post some screenshot.

That's what i'm doing and will do.

Players & Managers
  • I've erased ALL the players (and most of the managers and staff) from the database.
  • I will create all the players like a 1960 edition (season 1960-1961), with the correct ca/pa/injury they had at the time.
  • The most famous players and managers will have realistic roles, ca/pa, single attributes, playing/non playing history, cut-out pictures, favourite personnel, moves, achievements (club, national, awards) and so on.
  • The less-known players will have an average ca/pa, correct age, roles and skills (where possible)
  • Obviously I can't create ALL the players playing in 1960. It's impossible. There aren't enough sources (and time), so, some countries and teams will have random players (created automatically by the game when there "empty teams").
  • The most famous managers and staff of the time with cut-out pictures (where possible) and correct info, ca/pa and & non playing history (where possible) will be there.
Teams
  • The teams (club & national) will have correct reputation, competition history, favourite personnel, tactic, tactical instructions, coefficient, rivalries and further info (where possible)
  • The most famous teams of the past (where I've found enough information) will have the full rosters (staff included)
  • The teams will have correct money/salary cap/transfer budget as if they really were in 1960.
Other
  • I've erased all the "internet media" of the game. On the contrary, there will be some media of the time (most radiophonic)
  • There will be famous journalist of the time (like italian journalist gianni brera, or a young brian glanville)
  • There will be famous referees of the time
  • Some stadiums will be updated (maracan?, wembley, etc.)
  • ALL the awards of the game are completely updated (Ballon d'Or, top goal-scorer, best players) according to the year 1960.
ISSUES
  • Some competitions formulas are completely changed (Uefa champion's league, or some championship) but i don't wanna mess with the competitions...or whatever. So the numbers of the teams of some championship will be different. Same thing for some cups.
  • Unfortunately the WM (or 3-2-5) two of the most used tactics at the time are not available amongst the default tactics. On the contrary, the 4-2-4 is in the game :)
  • Obviously I can't re-create soviet union and yugoslavia. I changed the name of russia into Soviet Union and Serbia into yugoslavia, but only in one language. Anybody know how to change the name of the countries/competitions in other languages ?
My sources: me, media (videos, magazines, video, books, internet, database, etc.)

Is anyone interested ?

If somebody would like to help me (by telling me some info, advices or in some other ways)

...last but not leasts: if you have any questions i'm at your disposal :)

Ciao,

Some screens:
View attachment 466222

Former Milan player Nordahl accurate playing history

View attachment 466221

Garrincha!

View attachment 466220

Giampiero Boniperti

View attachment 466219

Benfica coach B?la Guttmann accurate biography (still in progress)

View attachment 466218

View attachment 466217
Lev Yashin, arguably the best goalie in the game.

Raymond Kopa back in Stade de Reims, but still one of the best player in the world

View attachment 466216

A young Giacinto Facchetti is about to make his debut in Serie A...

View attachment 466215

Helenio Herrera

View attachment 466214

A closer look at the English and Italian National teams (both uncomplete)

View attachment 466213

View attachment 466212

Balon d'or winners

View attachment 466211

Dave Mackay

View attachment 466210

Jimmy Greaves

View attachment 466209

Luisito Suarez

View attachment 466208

Eusebio, the best eighteen years old in the game!

View attachment 466207

some midfielders and strikers

View attachment 466204

View attachment 466203

Deus84

Last edited:
This looks really good. A lot of work has went into it. When you planning on releasing it?

This looks really good. A lot of work has went into it. When you planning on releasing it? PS Can you post a Celtic screenshot? Thanks

Looks great! I'd have preferred it to be 3 seasons earlier, then you could've had the Busby Babes :)
But then United probably would've been too good! Looks great!

parajumper

the aviation tire rubber products in China for a long time basically rely on imports,parajumpers jakker, in line with the relevant national technical standards. In order to meet the market demand,pjs parajumpers udsalg, since last year,parajumpers jakke udsalg, led by the test station of Hainan State Farms Centre and the state-owned Morningstar Farms for a specific commitment to the test unit,parajumpers long bear sort, responsible for the test Ministry of Agriculture across projects aviation tires standard rubber processing technology maturation and demonstration To overcome the aviation tire rubber Production critical problem for tensile strength,parajumpers denmark, Mooney viscosity,pjs jakker m?nd, Hainan State Farms investment to purchase a the meridian glue production line,parajumpers new denali udsalg, a Liuduan twenty-four the most advanced automatic parking shallow dry line. While strengthening the training of technical personnel. Miscellaneous glue mixed with raw film processing made Ziwu gum tensile strength to reach the national standard. On this basis,parajumpers udsalg, and through repeated testing,parajumpers outlet, change processes,parajumpers outlet jakke, use of biological solidification recipe directly produced using latex ultimately successful. Aviation tires made of the use of the product by the relevant aviation forces test,parajumpers long bear, the number of takeoffs and landings is much better than the imported glue made aircraft tires due to the product market prospects,parajumpers jakke, Hainan Bureau of Reclamation plans to promote the use of the production process in full Reclamation,parajumpers jakke, low processing of raw materials into advanced products,parajumpers jakke, value-added products,billige parajumpers, and promote the rubber industry to upgrade According ???????? ?NewsID=1884 ?tid=2026986&pid=2250688&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid2250688 ?NewsID=965

Dave Mackay

Really looks great
Have been trying to get Dave Mackay in for ages ... but can't manage to get his photo in !!!!
Would love to know when your near completion or if I can get hold of what you have done up to now (with Mackay !!)

Hi Guys,

I'm making a Football Manager 1960 Edition. At the beginning this was just for my me, but then I tought that maybe some other fm-lovers could be interested!

Yeah, right. It's a Huge work and it will take some months, but i believe it's gonna be something never made before for FM. And yes, it will be probably out after Fm2014. But i don't care!
Currently I have created about 800 players and made some other stuff; i will post some screenshot.

That's what i'm doing and will do.

Players & Managers
  • I've erased ALL the players (and most of the managers and staff) from the database.
  • I will create all the players like a 1960 edition (season 1960-1961), with the correct ca/pa/injury they had at the time.
  • The most famous players and managers will have realistic roles, ca/pa, single attributes, playing/non playing history, cut-out pictures, favourite personnel, moves, achievements (club, national, awards) and so on.
  • The less-known players will have an average ca/pa, correct age, roles and skills (where possible)
  • Obviously I can't create ALL the players playing in 1960. It's impossible. There aren't enough sources (and time), so, some countries and teams will have random players (created automatically by the game when there "empty teams").
  • The most famous managers and staff of the time with cut-out pictures (where possible) and correct info, ca/pa and & non playing history (where possible) will be there.
Teams
  • The teams (club & national) will have correct reputation, competition history, favourite personnel, tactic, tactical instructions, coefficient, rivalries and further info (where possible)
  • The most famous teams of the past (where I've found enough information) will have the full rosters (staff included)
  • The teams will have correct money/salary cap/transfer budget as if they really were in 1960.
Other
  • I've erased all the "internet media" of the game. On the contrary, there will be some media of the time (most radiophonic)
  • There will be famous journalist of the time (like italian journalist gianni brera, or a young brian glanville)
  • There will be famous referees of the time
  • Some stadiums will be updated (maracan?, wembley, etc.)
  • ALL the awards of the game are completely updated (Ballon d'Or, top goal-scorer, best players) according to the year 1960.
ISSUES
  • Some competitions formulas are completely changed (Uefa champion's league, or some championship) but i don't wanna mess with the competitions...or whatever. So the numbers of the teams of some championship will be different. Same thing for some cups.
  • Unfortunately the WM (or 3-2-5) two of the most used tactics at the time are not available amongst the default tactics. On the contrary, the 4-2-4 is in the game :)
  • Obviously I can't re-create soviet union and yugoslavia. I changed the name of russia into Soviet Union and Serbia into yugoslavia, but only in one language. Anybody know how to change the name of the countries/competitions in other languages ?
My sources: me, media (videos, magazines, video, books, internet, database, etc.)

Is anyone interested ?

If somebody would like to help me (by telling me some info, advices or in some other ways)

...last but not leasts: if you have any questions i'm at your disposal :)

Ciao,

Some screens:
View attachment 392854

Former Milan player Nordahl accurate playing history

View attachment 392855

Garrincha!

View attachment 392856

Giampiero Boniperti

View attachment 392857

Benfica coach B?la Guttmann accurate biography (still in progress)

View attachment 392858

View attachment 392859
Lev Yashin, arguably the best goalie in the game.

Raymond Kopa back in Stade de Reims, but still one of the best player in the world

View attachment 392860

A young Giacinto Facchetti is about to make his debut in Serie A...

View attachment 392861

Helenio Herrera

View attachment 392862

A closer look at the English and Italian National teams (both uncomplete)

View attachment 392863

View attachment 392864

Balon d'or winners

View attachment 392865

Dave Mackay

View attachment 392866

Jimmy Greaves

View attachment 392867

Luisito Suarez

View attachment 392868

Eusebio, the best eighteen years old in the game!

View attachment 392869

some midfielders and strikers

View attachment 392872

View attachment 392873

Deus84

did this ever get uploaded?? Looked a great idea....

Nice work, but i don't know any players ^^. But this is a hard work so well done!

What a great idea! Any news? I can help you in creation of competitions formulas and in activation of former nations in the editor. :)