Football Manager 2007 PC/Mac demo news & release date news

• Thread starter Sports Interactive
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K
S

Sports Interactive

Thank you to those of you who have been patient and not hassled about the demo and release date over the last few weeks. We now have some firm news so..... We are on track for going into manufacture...

More...

Wooo a month till FM, thought it might have been another two, cant wait :)

no doubt something will go wrong and it will probably end up coming out in november

Im glad there is more options for downloading the demo, Will def be getting the Scot version so i can check my own side out,Only thing is getting the demo as it will be getting downloaded to **** next weekend.

true true, but Kris, we have a net game to finish off, we will make it 4 seasons is it?! be go0od to try demo like, I just wanna get a feel of the new features like media and player interaction ready for the release of the full game... the last one, fm06 i recall came out on my 18th :D sooo if it's the same this year I aint bothered, patience is a vertue, whatever that means :p

garrr the beauty of torrents and bitlord :) shame got work 8-4.30 today before I can play the demo :(

pht, i had it Saturday afternoon

the best part of the game i think are little things they have done to make it more realistic, such as players warmin up on touch line, choosing a picture for your manager at the start and pre match team talks.

The new demo just released , did you guys download it?