Football Manager 2008 8.0.2 Patch and January Transfer Update Now Available

Are you actually still playing FM2008?

yeah,
FM 2008 is most simple and enjoy to play

im playing it until now with new 2013/2014 database :)

hi i downloaded the patch and tried to put it in football manager 2014 but it didnt work, is it possible to play in 2014? what folder do i put it in? there's two sports interctive folders in documents. Would really appreciate help

hi i downloaded the patch and tried to put it in football manager 2014 but it didnt work, is it possible to play in 2014? what folder do i put it in? there's two sports interctive folders in documents. Would really appreciate help

This is a patch for FM08. That is why it doesn't work...

Just went back to playing 08..... anybody got decent tactics for Celtic?

FM2008 8.0.2 for Mac

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find the 8.0.2 patch for FM 2008 for Mac to download?

Thanks!

I'm 17 seasons in with york, may give this a go when I finish with the Minstermen. ~H~mmmmmmmmm

FM 2008 8.0.2 patch

please can somebody give me a link for patch 8.0.2? I cant open this link. Cheers!

Fm2008 patch

I've just downloaded the new patch and everything seemed to run smoothly in regards to linking the new patch to the game. Just wondering what the deal is when you've already started a game, which I have, 3 seasons in with a Dorchester file, If the updates work ie 7 subs and fixing glitch errors etc.