Football Manager 2008

• Thread starter Sports Interactive
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 4K
S

Sports Interactive

FOOTBALL MANAGERâ„¢ 2008 ANNOUNCED WITH A HOST OF ALL NEW FEATURES...The most realistic representation of the challenging world of football is back and set to hit PC and Macintosh before Christmas 200...

More...

Bring It On!!!!!

the facegen and new skin look awful

as booze says bring it on i cant wait 3 weeks without fm has killed me :p

Where can you see screenshots?

edit - nevermind. oh and about time they added a calendar.

i cant really see a need for the face gen either

i hope they do some adjustments to the facegen thing, it looks too unrealistic, i preffer the pictures as they are on 2007 tbh

Aslong as you can disable the facegen I'll be happy. I don't really want to see made up players looking like they're off crimewatch.

apparently the facegen is only for regens, so its not too bad

Well for one the match day experience should be a lot better if it's anything like it is on FM Live..

yeah that looks good although the way its written it just sounds like its using quick tactics (instead of going to detailed)

im glad the awards are being changed, they suck atm. Also lookin forward to improved international management

that facegen looks *****, makes it looks like PES or somethin. New skin looks meh as well and the tactics screen looks la bit like CM after the split.

altering the pitch size is a bit random

board confidence looks better

Pitch alteration is good in my opinion, sort of gives you something else to make a decision on.

yeh but how much control does a manager irl have over the size of the pitch

i will end up using it once then never again like quick tactics or team talks

Well you only get to choose the pitch size once at the start of the season and that's it so you'll probably use it all the time.

yeah that looks good although the way its written it just sounds like its using quick tactics (instead of going to detailed)

altering the pitch size is a bit random

Well on FM Live (sorry if i sound like a broken record) the tactics are like the quick tactics on FM as the game continues, unless you choose to pause it of course, you can do all your changes including subs etc.. It is pretty smooth and helps with the gameplay :thup:

Pitch sizes do make a big difference. You can change them on FM Live and you notice the difference straight away.

I have just pre-Ordered mine through game, priced at £34.99. Then i got an email saying the price has changed to £24.99. RESULT. Cant wait to get it now.