Football Manager 2010 Demo - Not working???

angelo994

Reaction score
Hi, I downloaded the Football Manager 2010 demo last night as I wait for my copy of Football Manager to be delivered. The download went find, same with the installation but when I tried to start up the game it just says "Football Manager 2010 v 10 . 0 1 f 80744 quit unexpectedly". I have tried downloading both Vanilla and Strawberry versions but the same thing happens with both and I cannot start up the game. Also I am using a Mac has this got anything to do with it? Any help is much appreciated.

No , I tried that first but it said my system was not supported:-|

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

I loaded up steam and tried to download the demo , it just says "Football Manager 2010 demo is not available on your current platform'....

I'm pretty sure you have to delete all the sub folders in the hidden settings folder, but I wouldn't do just that until someone verifies that I'm correct.

I don;t want to say yet just incase it is wrong and it causes something bad. Just don't want the situation to get worse.

I may as well try, It's not as if its working anyway. Explain please.:)

Don't think Steam works on MAC.

Looking for a solution for you at the moment.

Found this, was related to 09 but worth a go:

- On Mac OS X: /Users/<your username>/Library/Preferences/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010 Demo/ (In the Finder Sidebar: Click your username, then go to Library -> Preferences -> etc..)

- Delete all sub-folders in this (the ‘Settings’ folder). Do not delete the entire “Football Manager 2010″ folder in “Application Data”

- Now try to run the game.

I do not have a "settings " folder. Inside Football manager 2010 demo there is a folder named version 1003, I'm unsure what to do now ....

You sure this would help, I'm pretty sure my Mac's up to date, so I don't think this will be the issue.