Status
Not open for further replies.

harrymonk

Reaction score
is there any way to change the layout to the 2009 layout as i do not like how it is set up??

Not yet. Although if you activated your game with Steam there will be an FM 2009 skin released shortly.

Its annoying, still trying to get used to the layout.

Shortlist is one i keep not being able to find. I go transfers and then see tabs search players, staff etc but not one to see current shortlist players.

I found it once but then cant refind it....

Shortlists is under...

Your Manager Tab > Search > Shortlists..

SS_2009-11-05_11-02-56.png

its **** the new layout can some one make a skin using the old 2009 default skin

Sigh just be patient. There is going to be FM 2009 layout version released soon.

people moaning bout the new skin layout!!!!!!!

i think its ace,
only thing that would make this better is if you can choose what info you see on home page and when background pics are avialable be sorted.be the dogs.

I think the new skin is a nice change, people judge too early, remember the old CM skins, people always moaned then got used to them, I don't think it's that difficult to get used to and it's actually easier to get to some things instead of going through several drop menus.

I have given the FM2010 skin a good go, i for one do not like it or the layout and prefered 2009 alot better...

anyone heard anything about a 2009 skin for 2010 as i have gone back to playing fm09 as i dont like the new 2010 layout.. its realli frustrating me ! somebody please help me !

Not yet mate but I'm sure someone will make one soon.

is steve okenobi making a BBC Sport one for FM10 cos that was the best one for FM09

There is a Sky Sports one, but I'm not sure about a BBC skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.