Football Manager 2011 Challenges

Which country do you prefer to start in?

• England

Votes: 55 79.7%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Italy

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Spain

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters

miikeyjones

Reaction score
Bored of playing football manager alone?

Want to find someone to challenge?

Example of layout

Name: miikeyjones
Leagues preferred: England, Italy, Spain
Starting country: Italy
Other information: Start in lowest league, make your way to the top & win the Serie A

If you wish to, you can swap email address, msn or facebook to trade print screens for proof

As they say, 'who dares, wins'

;)

(Note - for football manager 2011, when the real version comes out)

Last edited:
Name: Cloud~ (duh)
League pref: England
Starting country: Any
Other info: I'm up for some sort of unemployed semi pro background chellenge. I plan to start like that and work my way up to the Arsenal job.

i like the sound of that challenge, how many english teams have no manager at the start though?

Last edited:
Dunno. There always seems to be like 3 conference teams though.

sounds good enough to me, i think there are quite a few because on my england demo im sure i recall 3-6 teams taking new managers, but if not i'd still be intrested in that :)

Last edited:
sounds good enough to me, i think there are quite a few because on my england demo im sure i recall 3-6 teams taking new managers, but if not i'd still be intrested in that :)
Kool. I'll just make a thread or send a message when I start it.

Anybody know if there's going to be "Challenge of the Month" for FM11?

I think Kris said he'd be doing the Fm-Base Champions League thing again for Fm11, I'm not sure if he'll be doing anything else.

Pompy_Dan has been doing 'em for Fm10, and I assume he'll be doing then for Fm11, which is great news.

If nobody does a monthly one, I have a few ideas and may do them. :)

Kool. I'll just make a thread or send a message when I start it.

message me and we can sort one, maybe two out while we wait for the game

fingers crossed :) they look cool

I think Kris said he'd be doing the Fm-Base Champions League thing again for Fm11, I'm not sure if he'll be doing anything else.

Pompy_Dan has been doing 'em for Fm10, and I assume he'll be doing then for Fm11, which is great news.

If nobody does a monthly one, I have a few ideas and may do them. :)

i hope there is, i never tried one before as i only recently joined up but they look fun. as soon as they come out this will be for people who just want a one vs. one challenge insted

Name: Cloud~ (duh)
League pref: England
Starting country: Any
Other info: I'm up for some sort of unemployed semi pro background chellenge. I plan to start like that and work my way up to the Arsenal job.

I would be interested but do we all have to aim for arsenal. how about everyone picks a club say out of top 4 from last season so Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal & Spurs and we aim for the club we choose?