Football Manager 2011 Logo Identification Thread

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
This page is to be used to list all available log styles for FM11, so that there is no spam asking for logo styles etc. Once FM11 is out, I will add the logo styles as they appear to the OP, so that they are all easy to find.

FMC'11 Logos - by StuW

click image to go to thread

Simple stylish logo style created for FM11, and also exclusive to FM-Base.

~~~~~~~~~

CF'11 Badgees - by jose22

Disc-style logo.

~~~~~~~~~
SilkySideways - by StuW

Massively popular logos exclusive to FM-Base.

~~~~~~~~~
Revolution'11 - by FM-Balkan

Orb style logo by FM-Balkan.

~~~~~~~~~
Depth Logos - by IanC

Very nice engraved/embossed style logo.

~~~~~~~~~
FMT'11 Logos - by StuW

click images to go to thread

They have a transparent stroke around them, which gives a nice finish to the simple effect on the logo.

Last edited:
Add the SilkySideways to here aswell. They work in FM11, and they are the best one's in my opinion! :D

Could you add my SimpleGloss logos please StuW mate? (There are a few in the recently added files list now)
Cheers. :)

Can anybody do just three original logos for Blackpool, West Brom, and Newcastle please?

yea is there any origional logos for the premiership

What happened to the CF'11 thread? It is gone... :S

Hi, firstly great work guys.

I see your previous comment regarding to removal of other download means.

how do you use the torrent as im a complete novice with zero experience when it comes to them. Obviously the only download means at present is using the torrent file which is tiny.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanx

Hi, if you have the football manager game handheld version can you please give me any tips for buying cheap players. Also any really good youngsters and formation tips would be great as well..

When i go to the home page of Yahoo football manager, I click on "play now" and this directs me to provide my username/email and password. When i enter this it takes me back to the Yahoo football manager home page. I have been playing this for months now and never had a problem. I have tried to access it on other computers but the same thing happens. Someone please help!!

Hi, if you have the football manager game handheld version can you please give me any tips for buying cheap players. Also any really good youngsters and formation tips would be great as well. Cheers