Football manager 2011 Network Game EPL Starting NOW

Had no idea i had to use Hamachi.. good thing i just downloaded it lol.

On topic, i think it'll be 11.3 .. Anything else would just be weird.

I wouldn't be so sure a lot of people think LFC Marshall's updates are more comprehensive in terms of player CA and PA

ok i have no idea what to do in game now LOL

never done this before -- help some1?

I wouldn't be so sure a lot of people think LFC Marshall's updates are more comprehensive in terms of player CA and PA

Id prefer to use this........ and you make a new game as usual, go on preferences > Network > tick run as server :)

ok i have no idea what to do in game now LOL

never done this before -- help some1?

Think you need to go to preferences, pick run as server, might want to pick an obvious password for people to join it

Then you start the season as normal, and as managers we join your game and pick our teams

I THINK?

Id prefer to use this........ and you make a new game as usual, go on preferences > Network > tick run as server :)

i ahve done the network thing on preferernces sao i jsut start a new game??

Can i join or is it too late? haha but i dont have a clue what im doing LOL

Off topic: The IP i gotta enter, is that the big IP on the top of Hamachi, or?

hurry up were nearly ready ( i think :S)

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Off topic: The IP i gotta enter, is that the big IP on the top of Hamachi, or?

i think you enter my IP

hurry up were nearly ready ( i think :S)

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

i think you enter my IP

Again a noob question (as this is the first time i do this) How can i see wich IP is yours? oO

The one at the top is yours.. you add the hosts :)

Have you made the game mate yet? let us know when to join

sp ive joined on hamachi and loading up FM now.. then what :/

Once the host has loaded nations and picked his team, we go to join network game and enter his IP or password i think?

Then we add ourselves as a new manager and pick your team

Again a noob question (as this is the first time i do this) How can i see wich IP is yours? oO

On the hamachi list of users, I assume his hamachi name is his FM name, so fm1063? his IP number is next to it