Football Manager 2011: The Unofficial Guide

I can't download it. Says "The file you are looking for seems to be unavailable at the moment. Please come back later."

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Anybody able to download it?

I can't download it. Says "The file you are looking for seems to be unavailable at the moment. Please come back later."

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Anybody able to download it?
Im having the same problem :(

Just emailed it to my laptop from main computer, looks great
have a nice read later
well done

Will download now and give it a read.. need some help anyway, FM 11 is my first Football Manager so I am kinda a noob, should be helpful.

That is really useful, shame i didn't find it sooner.
One thing i would recommend is know your team & your players.
My EPL save is Leeds, with a huge, passionate fanbase. My pre-game talks are almost always 'for the fans'. I expect you to win results in over-confident performances where the team just doesn't show up, I get much better results with 'you can win tonight'. Telling players you expect a performance results in red cards & broken legs. Telling defenders they can make a difference results in defensive errors & penalties. For the first 7 or 8 seasons i couldn't use 'dont get careless' as my captain was Jonny Howson ,he would react badly and it would affect the rest of the team.