Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally started an Arsenal save after trying out the Championship first and the urge was to strong :p

Turned the summer window off so my team untill January is.

Woj

Sagna Verms Kos Gibbs

Song

Arteta Ramsey

Arshavin RvP Gervinho​

wont it wont take a while until someone will come out with a arsenal guide thread for fm 12.

ill be the same as calum, but im gonna brig in Mavin matin for fc shocx probably, and of load djouro, diby, and squill later. :p

pluss gonna bring in mate koviac, romario, lucas (sau paulo), and mybe ninag

First game of the season was Wolves away.

1. RvP comes off injured after 5 minutes

2. Woj Scores an OG, unlucky though

3. We loose 3-0 :(

First game of the season was Wolves away.

1. RvP comes off injured after 5 minutes

2. Woj Scores an OG, unlucky though

3. We loose 3-0 :(

I just trashed Arsenal 3-0 away, even though Bent and Delph got injured in the first 10 minutes. :)

The games so realistic :O

Arshavin is just like how he is in real life.

My Torquay Utd winger Ian Morris is playing much better than Arsehavin ;) put in some wicked crosses. shame we haven't scored a goal in 4 though

Ugh, Just beat Dynamo Kyiv to get through 4-3 on aggregate.. Only beat norwich 2-1. Arteta is a beast 4 games 3 goals 5 assists, player of the month Average rating 8.73

I bought erikson, bastos, asenjo, butland

sold Mannone, Djourou, Almunia (to Real Madrid!?!) loaned out loads of youth including Jenkinson, Miyachi (Lyon!), Coquelin

Struggling slightly not consistent form.

Champions League group : AC Milan, Leverkusen, Trapzonspor....

Starting line up

Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Vermaelen Santos (Gibbs Injured, no shock there)
Song
Ramsey Arteta
Gervinho Bastos
Van Persie

Subs: Asenjo, Koscielny, Arshavin, Walcott, Park Chu Young, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Benayoun

Eriksen injured on his debut 10 minutes in after setting up a goal, out since August only two weeks left should be back in time to face Manchester City.

Tough times in my game but just holding it together, can't wait till the return of the prodigal son Wilshere!!!

When i got Rubin in the UCL playoff draw i admit i was worried.

We just scraped a 1-1 draw away from home....

and won the 2nd leg 5-0 ! |)

We are yet again in the UCL group stage. :)

I decided to be brave by turning off first window transfer budgets, but I signed Mahamadou Diarra for some backup on a low wage 1 year contract. Andre Santos is everything you don't want in a left back. Average tackling, **** determination, no positional sense and lack of concentration. But he's an accomplished left winger, and his attributes are perfect for it, so another winger there.

Just got my first win of the season on matchday 4

Beat Man City at Emirates 2-0 With Clichy scoring an OG :D

Played 8, flying high on 20 points. Unbeaten, won 6 and drawn my last two games against Newcastle and Chelsea, both away. Chelsea, incidentally, are 12th.

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Just beat United at home. Young equalised for them in the 89th minute, but Vidic pulled down Bent in the area for a 91st minute peno. Eggscellent.

Played 8, flying high on 20 points. Unbeaten, won 6 and drawn my last two games against Newcastle and Chelsea, both away. Chelsea, incidentally, are 12th.

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Just beat United at home. Young equalised for them in the 89th minute, but Vidic pulled down Bent in the area for a 91st minute peno. Eggscellent.

You bought Bent with Arsenal?

Marvin Martin and Juan Mata combined to rip apart the Arsenal defence just now in my FM save on matchday 11, final score was 3-1 with Torres grabbing a goal :)

incidentally, Arsenal are still top of the table and Chelsea (me) are still third

Buys:
Sime Vrasjlolmjdlaksxhiuhxlaknxjnsdko (I'm pretty sure that's the correct spelling) D/MC,RB 1.5m [for ze future]
Willian AML+ Jadson MC of Shakhtar 17.5m
Timo Hildebrand GK Free
Daniel Van Buyten CB 2mil (Pretty old but still very solid!)
Carlos Diogo WBR Free
Amauri St loan
Sven Bender DM 8mil

Sold
Djourou
Almunia } 7mil
Mannone

Current XI

Van Persie
Arshavin Walcott
Willian Jadson
Song
Santos Vermalen Per Sagna
Szczesny

P7 W 6 D1 L0 Pts19 F23 A2

Buys:
Sime Vrasjlolmjdlaksxhiuhxlaknxjnsdko (I'm pretty sure that's the correct spelling) D/MC,RB 1.5m [for ze future]

pls dont exaggerate. its Sime Vrsaljko. and yes he is a beast for the future :p

Are you guys playing with the default 4-2-3-1 that's in the game (3 amc)? I still don't see 4-2-3-1 in fm12 with the wingers. Are you guys manually dragging out the wing positions to wings instead of 3amc?

Status
Not open for further replies.