AndrewOsborn

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently decided to quit my current saved game and start over fresh again from scratch, and for some reason because i have restarted my game that FM have decided to automatically update me with their new game patch. I have noticed that when i pick a team to manage for example, Everton, Norwich etc have got a starting transfer budget of £0 which i find extremely odd. I was prepared to continue with having no starting transfer budget as i thought it had been updated for a reason to make it abit more harder for players, but then i noticed that when you pick your season expectations at the start, that it don't matter what i achieved wherever it would be to Qualify for champions league or win the premier league that i never got any money for it and i always had £0 transfer budget no matter what i achieved.

Can anybody please tell me if the game is supposed to be like this or if there is a solution for this?

Thanks

Andrew

Does every single club have 0 transfer budget? In that case, it's definitely a glitch. And I recall someone having a similar problem in one of the threads on this forum, so I recommend you look through it thoroughly.

When setting up the your new game, make sure you tick the box "Allow First Window Transfer Budgets".

Thankyou for both of your replies. I looked through it and i defiantly made sure the "Allow First Window Transfer Budgets" option was ticked. and no it is not £0 with every team only teams like Blackburn, Norwich, Everton etc. Arsenal have about £45m to spend but teams like Chelsea have about £3.5m to spend so its really confusing me now

Thankyou for both of your replies. I looked through it and i defiantly made sure the "Allow First Window Transfer Budgets" option was ticked. and no it is not £0 with every team only teams like Blackburn, Norwich, Everton etc. Arsenal have about £45m to spend but teams like Chelsea have about £3.5m to spend so its really confusing me now

okay, that seems consistent now. Because I did hear that Arsenal and City have big budgets. So I guess it's not a glitch, and you're just going t have to deal with it :p

yeah i suppose i am. well thanks for your help but it just seemed abit fishy that certain teams in the prem and lower leagues dident have any transfer money to spend at all! but thanks alot i suppose in a way its a challenge

Also another thing that i noticed that you can either choose to include the new patch or choose the default setting. But when i chose the default setting you don't get all the new transfer updates so certain players are not included in certain squads so its pretty pointless without the new patch.

You cannot have the best of both worlds. It is either a new game with the new budgets and players or the old settings with the start of the season budgets and players. :p

Download and use LFC's update. Updated every two weeks.

All me transfers for most clubs!!! Find it download section and it tells you how to use it!!

yeah i see your point mate but just annoying that i cant buy players with lower clubs so i have no way of improving my team to get them up the leagues!!!

Also another thing that i noticed that you can either choose to include the new patch or choose the default setting. But when i chose the default setting you don't get all the new transfer updates so certain players are not included in certain squads so its pretty pointless without the new patch.

Patch = 12.2.2, and this is using the 258393 Match engine version number 997. This includes the coding of the game, the parameters and variables etc and as this is the latest patch. Unless you have been offline with steam, you have been on it for some time

Databas = 12.2. This databas containing the Januari transfers etc was included when STEAM updated the game for you. If you dont want to use it, then just start with the default databas