Football Manager 2012 not working, no matter what I try

mjo23

Reaction score
Ok guys, need some help. Before anyone start firing "check the other thread" at me I have already tried everything thats listed in the "steam help thread". Basically for the last week and half my game has stopped working, everytime I try to play it it comes up on steam "This game is currently unavailable" I have tried everything in the help thread, even uninstalling and re-installing both the game and steam from scratch and its still doing it. This steam software is the worst I've ever encountered and don't see the point in a good old installer instead of having to install through another programme, it's alot of hassle and hope its dropped from the next Football Manager as its preventing me from playing tha game I love!

Other than what is in the steam help thread can anyone suggest anything else, I actually considered taking the game back for a refund but did not keep the receipt, can't believe im even considering returning this game to the shop.

Thanks

Hi FM lovers, i have the same problem with Steam. You are actually paying twice for the game. Went in-store to by my copy and now you have to register it through steam where you have to pay again because it is downloading the game. What is the use of buying a copy if you still need to download the game. May be i have got it wrong but that is what happened when i try to activate my copy. I anybody can help me i will really appreciate it