Gediliku

Reaction score
Hello, In this thread I will upload additional leagues for every country possible of the world for FM 2012. This league are not real, the rules are:

1. Loan players: maximum 5 players loan all of the season.
2. Match rules are gone: the teams can play with EU Nations players and Under21 players with no limit restriction.
3. All the teams will have reserve and Under 21 players.
4. Substitutions will be always 3 players from 7 possible.
5. Discipline rules: 3, 5, 6, 7, etc.

Europe
finished (thanks to AndyD_U, Leto2626, Kraig, KUBI, kerlonmoura, Nic, Salillas, Nota Bene, Hershie, 23enzo86, Gogotte, Adam Squire, hzury, Amazing Dale Wakes, pompeyboyz, Alexandru H., Giziar, mackboss, Reino Manager, Nicky Salapu and araubi)

South America
finished (thanks to Loco Titan, Viiral, Stylus!, franck5566, Nota Bene, Salillas, martin81, Viper81)

Oceania
finished (thanks to Salillas, Kraig, messem)

North America
finished (thanks to Stylus, hzury, Aljarov, Zed, beyelu, 23enzo86, Andy, The Amazing Dale Watkins)

Asia
finished (thanks to Nick Salapu, Salillas, AndyD_U, Frank NG, magicmastermind124, Darth Sidius, JLo)

Africa
finished (thanks to The Kraig, araubi, Nota Bene, mohab, AndyD_U, Nick Salapu, hzury, kerlonmoura, 23enzo86)

File updated 07.02.2012 (fixed). All world finished, all players are free to join any leagues in the world, no restriction for foreigner and no restriction for players under 21.

Put all the files from the archive in the folder : C:\Documents and Settings\Windows XP\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data

You can try to select all 201 nations but the game can cause crash dumps. On my system I can select only 110 nations. If any of these edited leagues can't be played please give me an message here and I can fix it. Thank you for patience and good luck !

The link: Football Manager 2012 Pack - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Last edited:
I found this databases have some problems. My game is Football Manager 2012 - Version 12.1.1

Argentina.dbc - Minimum number of teams for Primera C needs to be more than the number of promotion and relegation places.

Chile.dbc - Minimum number of teams for Tercera A Grupo 1 needs to be more than the number of promotion and relegation places.

France.dbc - Minimum number of teams for CFA - A needs to be more than the number of promotion and relegation places.

Germany.dbc - Minimum number of teams for Regionalliga Nord needs to be more than the number of promotion and relegation places.

Greece.dbc - Minimum number of teams for National C Division North needs to be more than the number of promotion and relegation places.

Holland.dbc - Minimum number of teams for Sunday A needs to be more than the number of promotion and relegation places.

India.dbc - Indian Second Division - Date for playoff 16.5.2010 is not in season date range 3.9.2009 - 24.4.2010.

Israel.dbc - Minimum number of teams for B League North A needs to be more than the number of promotion and relegation places.

Italy.dbc - Italian Serie D - Date for playoff 15.7.2012 is not in season date range 21.8.2011 - 9.6.2012

Ukraine.dbc - Minimum number of teams for P'yata Liha A needs to be more than the number of promotion and relegation places.

Wales.dbc - Too many teams (18) requested from Welsh Football League Division 2 (1 teams)

All list of files from above won't let me to select nation, so I need to select Italy, Germany, Holland to play my FM2012. I hope you will fix it soon. Thank you. :)

any chance of updating the pack so they work with the new 12.2 update ?

Any plans for an update then? Would love to use them on FM but can't as the game is on 12.2.2

Anybody know of a way I can use this pack without encountering errors? I try to use both db's (default and 12.2), but neither will let me use this pack... :( I really would like to use this...

What database version is this meant for? every time I try to start a new game I just get a crash dump.

What database version is this meant for? every time I try to start a new game I just get a crash dump.
Hi mate. Check out the thread titles Additional Leagues World Megapack. I made leagues for every nation in the world that wasn't already on FM, and all files are compatible with the 12.2 database. Enjoy!

I have tried to change the errors in the French League with the result that FM12 crashes everytime I try to load the edited file into the game.

anyone had more luck?

Can you Upload It Again .. as It can't be downloaded now anymore ,, Thanks :)