FOOTBALL MANAGER 2012 - TIME TO START THE RIGHT WAY!!!

APB9FTM

Reaction score
Hello Managers,

I have had many a football manager in my short lifetime on this planet. But 2012 Has yet to be played as i now have a child and a moaning partner. 2010 2011 were both right offs, couple of seasons at most, But I have now decided to get involved again this year, but want to do it THE RIGHT WAY.

I need some of your help as i wish to PIMP out my game in the same way as alot of the screen prints i see in here.
I am going to need to know which kits faces badges etc are not already included in the game so i can get downloading - I hate not seeing premier league badges etc.

Can you please let me know what i need to download to make the perfect game! I wish to absolutely session my new game with Crawley town.

Thanks (p.s) is it easy to import kits etc? I am a computer novice at best

Please let me know Cheers

you can download player faces, skins, backgrounds, badges ect. by going to the top of the page and hovering addons, when you have downloaded them you then use rar if you have already got it, download rar & then extract them into the football manager 2012 folder under the name 'graphics' if you haven't got a graphics folder then create one. remember not to put a capital letter at the start of 'graphics'.

if you need to know anything else, just post it as a quote to this and i will try and help you..

Cheers pato, which Kits badges faces do i need? Like what major divisions dont have rights, premier league? I have previously un installed my last copy as it disc didn't work, so my new one has been dispatched yesterday so cant see which i need just yet.

Also don't think i have rar? Although i did download tactics for 2010 - Is that the same thing?

What do you reckon should be my first priorities when starting a game? My mate was saying something about overseas scouts?

Cheers pato, which Kits badges faces do i need? Like what major divisions dont have rights, premier league? I have previously un installed my last copy as it disc didn't work, so my new one has been dispatched yesterday so cant see which i need just yet.

Also don't think i have rar? Although i did download tactics for 2010 - Is that the same thing?

What do you reckon should be my first priorities when starting a game? My mate was saying something about overseas scouts?

What he means bt rar, is a programme called WinRar. You can download it on google. Right click on the required document, then click extract here. With tactics all you do, is download the tactic and put this into a folder called tactics. If there isn't one create it.

In England its mainly the Prem that have things missing. Kits, badges etc. You can find these in the tab above named Add ons.

Your priorities are down to you. Everyone is different. I personally look at training and tactics. I then look at my staff to see if they are up to it, and then look at players.

What he means bt rar, is a programme called WinRar. You can download it on google. Right click on the required document, then click extract here. With tactics all you do, is download the tactic and put this into a folder called tactics. If there isn't one create it.

In England its mainly the Prem that have things missing. Kits, badges etc. You can find these in the tab above named Add ons.

Your priorities are down to you. Everyone is different. I personally look at training and tactics. I then look at my staff to see if they are up to it, and then look at players.

Do you ever download training schedules, I am a very impatient FM. :)

I dont no, I have my own schedules.

I hear Dunc and Raikan's schedules are very good. Go to the tactics and training area, and you can find all you need there.

Ok, il get in touch should i be a moron on the tactics import - i managed on fm2011 - although technology freaks me out

No worries. Its extremely easy, when you got to download, make sure you "Save as" so you can see where your saving it to. Then make sure you put the tactics folder in your Football Manager documents. Then that should be that. :)

No worries. Its extremely easy, when you got to download, make sure you "Save as" so you can see where your saving it to. Then make sure you put the tactics folder in your Football Manager documents. Then that should be that. :)

I can only hope and pray! you have no idea how much of a minge i actually am at stuff like this

what skins do you guys use? can you show me a screen print of what ones you use?

I've got the scorpio skin. Again, if you got to "Add ons" at the top of the page, and select skins, you can see a wide range of skins to choose from.

I've got the scorpio skin. Again, if you got to "Add ons" at the top of the page, and select skins, you can see a wide range of skins to choose from.

F**KING DECENT!! that looks like the one i would want, Stupid question number 5, say i wanted to get premier league badges, I have to get them separately right? the scoprio skin wont have the badges kits etc? I think i already know the answer, just wanted to check - Thanks for your patience breadSTARR - its been a while and am loving all these arty things to add!

Not a problem.

No the skin wont have them. Those are the logos that the creator has used in his game. So yeah you will need to download them seperately.

Not a problem.

No the skin wont have them. Those are the logos that the creator has used in his game. So yeah you will need to download them seperately.

a ffs, more technical stuff, someone should just do a whole pack of kits badges faces skins competition logos, charge a fiver on paypal and do it for me!!! :) thats more my route!

do you reckon i should do all the skins kits before i start my new game? or can i just do it mid season??

a ffs, more technical stuff, someone should just do a whole pack of kits badges faces skins competition logos, charge a fiver on paypal and do it for me!!! :) thats more my route!

do you reckon i should do all the skins kits before i start my new game? or can i just do it mid season??

I dont mean, download each logo and kit indvidually.

People have done a whole pack of kits and logos. Go to the download part of the forum, select FM12 and they will be there. All you have to do is put them in folders. Its really that easy.

You can do it at any stage. It wont affect your game or anything anyway.

I dont mean, download each logo and kit indvidually.

People have done a whole pack of kits and logos. Go to the download part of the forum, select FM12 and they will be there. All you have to do is put them in folders. Its really that easy.

You can do it at any stage. It wont affect your game or anything anyway.

Yeah i had a look earlier and have some kits and badges etc that i will hopefully import when play.com pull their ******* finger out and send me my new copy,

Il pm you should i have any troubles ;-)

Cheers mate

I like it, looks slighly more professional then scorpio, more FM, but not sure which to go for! my copy should arrive today so i can get creating my master game!

@lol, are all the bundesliga teams licensed? is there a list somewhere??

no, those logos u saw, u need to download the logo packs which can be found here too.